Belli Motherhood StretchmarkReview: Is It Safe And Effective?
Belli Motherhood Stretchmark Overview
Belli Motherhood Stretchmark, sold for a price of USD 49 for a 6.5 oz (191 ml) tube, is marketed as a cream that is specially formulated to decrease the visibility of stretch marks from any cause on women of all ages. This Stretchmark cream is available in online retailer sites and the official manufacturer’s website. Do you think that this is the best solution for your skin care needs? Read this Belli Motherhood Stretchmark review to find out!
About Belli Motherhood Stretchmark – Does It Really Work?
Belli (short for Bellissimo which means Beautiful) is a skincare brand that was established in 2002. The company takes pride in formulating and delivering luxurious and pure skincare solutions that have been formulated to provide women of all ages beautiful skin as well as peace of mind.
The company claims that Belli Motherhood Stretchmark can:
- Decrease the appearance of stretch mark.
- Target stretch marks from any causes.
- Help women of all ages manage their stretch marks.
What Are The Ingredients In Belli Motherhood Stretchmark?
The active Belli Motherhood Stretchmark ingredients are as follows:
- Avocado Oil: This oil has been used by many women as a home remedy for stretch marks. This is because this oil is rich in nutrients that support the structure of the skin and preventing damage as it stretches. It’s stated as avocado oil is safe for skin only if used within 3 months.
- Registril: This is a 100% natural ingredient reduce the depth and size of stretch marks.
- Darutoside: This is considered to be a powerful skin care ingredient that can minimize the length of the streaks of stretch mark in the skin.
How To Apply: Belli Motherhood Stretchmark
- For best results, apply generous amounts of Belli Motherhood Stretchmark to the affected area.
- Use this in the morning and at night for four weeks and once a day until you have achieved your desired results.
- The manufacturer recommends that you use this with Fresh Start Pre-treatment (applied 2 to 3 times a week) to prepare your skin for the stretch mark treatment.
- The cream is free of paraben and gluten.
- The product is also cruelty-free.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- It also has triethanolamine.
- There are no studies about the product.
Does Belli Motherhood Stretchmark Have Any Side-effects?
According to user reviews, there are no Belli Motherhood Stretchmark side-effects. However, the presence of alcohol in the cream may lead to skin dryness.
Belli Motherhood Stretchmark can decrease the visibility of all kinds and types of stretch marks. However, the cream contains alcohol that may cancel out the moisturizing effects of the cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: