Belli Stretch Mark Minimizing Cream: Does Belli Minimizing Cream Work?
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream Overview
Like all of Belli’s pregnancy and postnatal products, Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream is allergy tested, free of parabens, phthalates and dyes, and screened for synthetic and natural ingredients that are linked to birth defects or miscarriage. This OB/GYN recommended product contains key ingredients darutoside and registril, which are scientifically reported to visibly reduce the appearance of stretchmark depth by up to 72 percent and the reduce the appearance of stretchmark length by up to 52 percent. The manufacturer claims its research studies were conducted by Phybiotex Labs, Sederma Group, France, 1997. A 30-day money back guarantee is offered when this product is purchased through Belli’s website. The cost for a 6.55 ounce jar of cream is $49.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Ingredients
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream contains the following active ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerine, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (and) Rutin (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 (and) Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract, Hydrolyzed Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seedcake, Cyclomethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract (and) Darutoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, and Glycereth-2 Cocoate.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Product Description
Belli utilizes darutoside and registril, which have been proven to reduce the redness and indentation in stretch marks. This cream also includes avocado oil and ginseng, both of which help soften and moisturize skin and even out skin tone. This product is applied to stretch marks twice daily for four weeks, and then once daily until the desired results are achieved.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream should be applied to stretch marks once in the morning and once in the evening for four weeks. After this time, it should be applied once daily under the desired effect is achieved.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Advantages
- This product is allergy tested and contains no artificial dyes, phthalates, or paraben preservatives
- This product contains darutoside and registril, both of which have been clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of stretch marks
- A brief outline of the results of a scientific study performed using this product reveal that it reduced the appearance of the depth of stretch marks by up to 72 percent and the appearance of the length of them by up to 52 percent
- All of the Belli Pregnancy products are teratology screened for ingredients that have even a remote link to birth defects
- Safe to use while breastfeeding
- A 30-day money back guarantee is offered on all Belli products purchased through its website
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Drawbacks
- No free samples are offered
- Few user testimonials are offered for this product
- This product is pricey
- This cream is not marketed as one that prevents stretch marks, but rather one that minimizes the appearance of stretch marks.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – The Bottom Line
The makers of Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream stress how safe this product is to use both during pregnancy and while nursing. It has been screened for ingredients that could potentially cause birth defects. Although it is on the pricey side, at $49 for a 6.55 ounce jar, customers can feel confident they are receiving a product that contains darutoside and registril, two ingredients that are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The company’s website offers a foolproof 30-day money back guarantee and several positive reviews are featured on websites that carry this product—though they are not present on the manufacturer’s site. Overall, this seems like a product and brand trusted by many consumers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: