Belli Stretch Mark Minimizing Cream: Does Belli Minimizing Cream Work?
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream Overview
Belli utilizes darutoside and registril, which claims to reduce the redness and indentation in stretch marks. This cream also includes avocado oil and ginseng, both of which help soften and moisturize skin and even out skin tone. This product is applied to stretch marks twice daily for four weeks, and then once daily until the desired results are achieved.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream should be applied to stretch marks once in the morning and once in the evening for four weeks. After this time, it should be applied once daily under the desired effect is achieved. However, some of the customer reviews, states that! “This cream is not marketed as one that prevents stretch marks, but rather one that minimizes the appearance of stretch marks“
Although will love to recommend you to read about this Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream review before buying this product!
A 30-day money back guarantee is offered when this product is purchased through Belli’s website. The cost for a 6.55 ounce jar of cream is $49.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Ingredients
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream contains the following active ingredients:
- Carbomer: The Carbomers are synthetic, high molecular weight, nonlinear polymers of acrylic acid, cross-linked with a polyalkenyl polyether.
- Glycerine: It May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit: This is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Avocado Oil: The absorbent oil is thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Advantages
- This product is allergy tested and contains no artificial dyes, phthalates, or paraben preservatives
- This product contains darutoside and registril, both of which have been clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of stretch marks
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – Drawbacks
- No free samples are offered
- Few user testimonials are offered for this product
- This product is pricey
- This cream is not marketed as one that prevents stretch marks, but rather one that minimizes the appearance of stretch marks.
Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream – The Bottom Line
The makers of Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream stress how safe this product is to use both during pregnancy and while nursing. It has been screened for ingredients that could potentially cause birth defects. Although it is on the pricey side, at $49 for a 6.55 ounce jar, customers can feel confident they are receiving a product that contains darutoside and registril, two ingredients that are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The company’s website offers a 30-day money back guarantee. There are positive reviews featured on websites that carry this product—though they are not present on the manufacturer’s site. Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion:
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: