Benefit Boo Boo Zap Review
Benefit Boo Boo Zap Description
Benefit Boo Boo Zap, the US $16 for 7.4 ml, is a zit specialist that helps you get your acne mark off of your skin the fastest way and the soonest time possible. More specifically, this acne treatment benefits your skin in the following ways:
- Purifies your skin to clear it of infection-causing bacteria that cause your skin to appear inflamed
- Lightens acne marks and other dark spots to help restore your skin’s youthful and flawless radiance
Benefit Cosmetics is a beauty brand founded in the 1970s by former models, Jean and Jane Ford, which today is being managed by Maggie and Annie Ford Danielson.
Benefit Boo Boo Zap Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%): A beta hydroxy acid, it gently sloughs off your skin’s outer layer as it simultaneously helps regulate oil production and get skin shedding under control to keep from unnecessarily clogging your pores. Although gives dryness and peeling of skin.
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, this ingredient gently lifts the damaged surface layer while stimulating your skin to regenerate and turnover faster so that a newer, undamaged layer can surface, making your skin more appealing.
- Bisabolol: Has natural astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that help improve skin synthesis, promote better-toned skin with fairer dark marks, and soothe skin irritations.
How To Apply: Benefit Boo Boo Zap
- Benefit Boo Boo Zap must be used as a spot treatment applied on and around zits only
- Ideally following a fresh cleanse.
- This product may be reapplied throughout the day, as often as deemed necessary
Benefit Boo Boo Zap Advantages
- This product combines the skin purifying power of an AHA and a BHA which significantly restores your skin’s ideal health and appeal.
- The formula combines active ingredients that help purify and prevent skin infections as well as relieve skin from inflammations
Benefit Boo Boo Zap Disadvantages
- This product contains drying alcohol, one of the most irritating ingredients that can come into contact with your skin which can also cause permanent, irreversible damages to the skin matrix with a regular application over the longer term.
- This product contains PEGs, chemicals that can easily combine with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, during the manufacturing process.
- A Benefit Boo Boo Zap review stresses how the user who posted did not see any improvements that can be attributed to product use.
- Although, some people stated that this product has a bad packaging, even the liquid dries up within the time, this product is slightly pricey.
Benefit Boo Boo Zap may be able to help relieve your skin from impurities and ease your zits faster than doing nothing. However, this product is not designed to rid your chronically acne infected skin. For that, you need to complement this product with some other formula designed to help you maintain a purified, clear and flawless complexion. Depending on your skin type and expectations, this product may reach your expectation or, not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: