Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream Review: Does it give results?
For eyes that need uplifting, Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream, US $34 for 0.5 oz., is the product that commits to deliver for you the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
Deep hydrate skin for brighter eyes that shine
Fade dark pigmentation that let dark under eyes show
Moisturizes skin around your eyes for smoother skin that shows less noticeable wrinkles and fine lines
Lift and repair skin with ingredients that force a turnover to eliminate the dry, top skin layer to show only youthful skin all the time
Make more resilient skin happen by reinforcing the protective functions of your skin’s top layer as it also neutralizes free radicals to prevent cellular damage
Benefit is the brainchild of former models Jean and Jane Ford
- Squalane: Facilitates the repair and rejuvenation of damaged and fatigued skin
- Sodium hyaluronate: Restores the moisture left void caused by the lower production levels of hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, restores your skin’s vitality and vibrancy as it hydrates your skin
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to amp up collagen production and skin repair mechanisms
- Peptides: Amino acids which both serve as the building blocks of new skin and messengers that facilitate better communication and coordination among skin cells
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract: Derived from the Marshmallow plant, it has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm skin irritations
- Sweet Almond Extract: Contains loads of vitamins and minerals that include Vitamin E, zinc and beneficial fatty acids that are all important in keeping your skin clear of infections and blemishes for a flawless complexion
- Apple Extract: Contains high concentrations of fruit acids that help exfoliate and lighten dark spots on your skin
- Loquat Extract: Relieves irritation from inflamed, acne-prone and problematic skin to prevent skin damage
For faster and the best results, layer Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream with Benefit Ooh-la-lift, the instant eye brightener that brings back the youth in your eyes.
- Formulated with the wonderful combination of ingredients that bring back the youthfulness of your eyes in a quick instant and its healthy look in the long run
- Laden with antioxidants and peptides that facilitate faster repair and regeneration mechanisms
- Lightens dark marks and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles
- Lacks sufficiently stable antioxidants, skin-repairing ingredients, skin-lightening ingredients, anti-inflammatory ingredients, and effective emollients
- Product contains parabens, chemicals used in cosmetics as preservatives but which has been confirmed to affect the healthy functioning of hormones and the mechanisms that these hormones regulate
- Product consists of too high proportions of miscellaneous ingredients that are added to improve the consistency and longevity of the product
- Product contains drying alcohols that suck the moisture out of your skin and which, with regular use over the long term, can compromise your skin health
Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream indeed carries a formula that challenges signs of skin aging showing around your eyes yet the packaging may not be sufficient to keep its ingredients potent and effective.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.