Benefit Lip Plump Review:
What is Benefit Lip Plump?
San Francisco-based Benefit Cosmetics was founded in 1976 as a boutique fashioned after the vibrant candy shops of yesterday. In spite of the whimsical impression, Benefit Cosmetics acquired a name for resolving common cosmetic issues shared by women around the globe. When in 1977 a stripper asked the twins for something to enhance her nipple color, the twins concocted an amazing tint for lips and cheeks. Gaining the approval of celebrities, make-up artists, and women around the world, Benefit has enjoyed longevity spanning more than thirty years. Although there is little information on the web page of the ingredients used in the product.
Benefit Lip Plump – Does It Really Work?
Similar to the sisters who established the business, Benefit’s line of merchandise bears titles with innuendo and pin-up packaging. With titles like Benefit Lip Plump and Thrrrob facial powder, with vibrantly colored packaging that depicts comic style 50’s pinups, this product line plays up the joy of makeup.
Adopting a unique approach to plumper lips is Benefit Lip Plump. This applicator filled with transparent “goop” performs exactly as the name implies. Although the website fails to list Benefit Lip Plump’s contents, independent sources suggest it uses jojoba and mineral oil, lanolin, beeswax and more.
Advantages of Benefit Lip Plump:
- Benefit Lip Plump gives a beestung pout without any inflammatory irritating effects. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product helps the lips to look fuller & younger
- Benefit Lip Plump prolongs the wearing time of lipstick.
Drawbacks of Benefit Lip Plump:
- Benefit Lip Plump’s webpage doesn’t list its ingredients;
- The website doesn’t offer lab test findings or pictorial outcomes;
- While there are worse products on the market, the product reviews left a lot to be desired.
- There are very limited reviews online to back the companies claim.
Final Verdict: Benefit Lip Plump
Benefit Lip Plump plays on the makeup industry’s “if you don’t have it, fake it!” philosophy. The idea of preparing the lips by priming and painting the surface is a great idea in theory, even if it isn’t easily accomplished. Although the concept was a good one, the texture was not, since Benefit’s luscious and sensual qualities were lacking. A lot were able to go beyond this temporary setback to discover the long-lasting effect for lipstick.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: