Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What is BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM?
As per the manufacturer,The health of skin around your eyes can easily make or break your overall facial complexion. The real challenge lies in the very thin and very little fat content of skin around this area. Due to the this delicate skin, your eyes often bears the brunt of your first fine line, your first wrinkle or your first age spot.
Puffed eyes can easily appear from enduring dry eyes or just one sleepless night. Its bothersome appearance, however, becomes a permanent facial feature if you experience chronic stress and sleeplessness, a specific eye condition, a sign of dehydration or, if it grows as a sign or symptom of a more serious health condition. Whichever the cause, the same set of swollen, buggy eyes will be staring back at you in the mirror.
You can also get this instantly satin skin around your eye area for $29
BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM – Does it really work?
Relieve dry, tired, puffed eyes easily with the Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream. This cream, with a gel-like texture instantly hydrates and brings back your eyes’ healthy look by erasing those puffed, swollen eyes. One swipe and goodbye puffy eyes!
Manufacturer reports, 94% of 31 women surveyed experienced smoother skin they can see and feel in just 7 days.
You can also get this instantly satin skin around your eye area for $29.
What are the ingredients in BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM?
This product is made from a long list of ingredients, mostly consisting of moisturizers and emollients. The full ingredient list below:
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical preparations due to its antioxidant properties. However, People with sensitive skin should avoid using creams containing citric acid as it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
- Sodium Chloride: It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.However sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
How to apply BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to :
- Use the Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream on cleansed skin only.
- Lightly squeeze.
- Dot the product on each under eye area.
- Spread gently by massaging in.
- Use day and night.
- The product also works well under makeup.
Benefits of BENEFIT Puff-Off Eye Cream
- This product contains peptides, as well as some oils—but beyond that, it’s more of a cosmetic than a skin care product.
- smooth wrinkles and fine lines, as well as firm sagging skin.
Disadvantages of BENEFIT Puff-Off Eye Cream
- Benefit Puff Off Under Eye Gel doesn’t really contain any active ingredients.
- Few customer’s say it didn’t work for them.
- Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream is a rather expensive formulation to iron out your puffed skin. Its makers provided very little information that explains how this product’s long list of ingredients work together in synergy to lift up your saggy eyes and remove the swollen puff
Final verdict: BENEFIT Puff-Off Eye Cream
Skin swelling such as eye puffiness may be able to derive some benefits from eye creams but, in order to obtain real improvements that last, you should seek to find more permanent solutions to the possible root causes of why you are perennially challenged by puffy eyes. Try getting sufficient rest and sleep or, load up on water more frequently. Pay your family physician a visit if only to make sure that your puffy eyes are no more than just simple beauty problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."