Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream Review: Does it help?
BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM OVERVIEW
The health of skin around your eyes can easily make or break your overall facial complexion. The real challenge lies in the very thin and very little fat content of skin around this area. Due to the this delicate skin, your eyes often bears the brunt of your first fine line, your first wrinkle or your first age spot.
Puffed eyes can easily appear from enduring dry eyes or just one sleepless night. Its bothersome appearance, however, becomes a permanent facial feature if you experience chronic stress and sleeplessness, a specific eye condition, a sign of dehydration or, if it grows as a sign or symptom of a more serious health condition. Whichever the cause, the same set of swollen, buggy eyes will be staring back at you in the mirror.
BENEFIT PUFF-OFF EYE CREAM DESCRIPTION:
Relieve dry, tired, puffed eyes easily with the Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream. This cream, with a gel-like texture instantly hydrates and brings back your eyes’ healthy look by erasing those puffed, swollen eyes. One swipe and goodbye puffy eyes!
Manufacturer reports, 94% of 31 women surveyed experienced smoother skin they can see and feel in just 7 days.
You can also get this instantly satin skin around your eye area for $22 to $29
Puff-off Eye Cream Ingredients List
This product is made from a long list of ingredients, mostly consisting of moisturizers and emollients. The full ingredient list below:
Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Alumina, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Acrylate/Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., C13-15 Alkane, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Acrylic Acid/MA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Menthoxypropanediol, Steareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Citrate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5, Red 40, Dipeptide-2, Limonene, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Tocopherol.
Puff-off Eye Cream Directions/Working
- Use the Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream on cleansed skin only.
- Lightly squeeze.
- Dot the product on each under eye area.
- Spread gently by massaging in.
- Use day and night.
- The product also works well under makeup.
Puff-off Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Benefit Puff-off Eye Cream is a rather expensive formulation to iron out your puffed skin. Its makers provided very little information that explains how this product’s long list of ingredients work together in synergy to lift up your saggy eyes and remove the swollen puff.
Skin swelling such as eye puffiness may be able to derive some benefits from eye creams but, in order to obtain real improvements that last, you should seek to find more permanent solutions to the possible root causes of why you are perennially challenged by puffy eyes. Try getting sufficient rest and sleep or, load up on water more frequently. Pay your family physician a visit if only to make sure that your puffy eyes are no more than just simple beauty problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.