BENEV Hyaluronic Moisturizer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer Introduction
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer is a restorative moisturizer that uses hyaluronic acid to nourish and plump skin for a smooth, flawless look. It is only officially sold through the manufacturer, but oddly, the price is not divulged unless you register for an account. However, you can find this product sold elsewhere online for around $70, but those may not be legitimate products.
The manufacturer claims that this product will not only moisturize the skin but also prevent fine lines from forming in skin.
The manufacturer, Benev, is a California-based company that sells directly to skincare professionals, but they also allow consumers to make an account with them.
Their mission is to deliver highly effective and scientifically superior products that improve skin health. The company strangely does not divulge much product information to those who do not make an account with the company.
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer: Does It Really Work?
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer’s key ingredient is the humectant, hyaluronic acid. This water binder locks in moisture for supple skin and fills in fine lines by plumping skin with hydration.
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer Ingredients
- Water: This helps the hyaluronic acid activate to lock in that moisture
- 1,2-Hexanediol: Solvent that helps create the cream’s texture
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant that can attract and bind 1,000 times its weight in water to the skin to fill in fine lines and make skin softer and smoother.
- Caprylyl Glycol: An emollient that provides skin with moisture, but it can potentially be irritating to some skin types
- Carbomer: Polymer that acts as a thickening agent
- Aminomethyl Propanol: Molecule that works as a pH buffering agent
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer Pros
- Reverse dryness and cracking.
- Temporarily fill in fine lines.
- Return policy available.
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer Cons
- Company does not show any study results to prove the product delivers the results they promise
- The price of this product isn’t freely divulged on the manufacturer’s site
- Some ingredients can be mildly irritating to some skin types
- Numbness and Tingling Feeling.
- Caprylyl glycol can sometimes mildly irritate certain skin types.
Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer Side Effects
The manufacturer does not list any side effects for this product, but caprylyl glycol can sometimes mildly irritate certain skin types.
How To Apply: Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer
- Put 2 to 4 drops of Benev Hyaluronic Moisturizer on your hands and then massage it into the skin of your face twice a day.
- Do not get in eye area.
The company doesn’t provide any study results showing that their particular formulation and concentration of hyaluronic acid works as well or better than others on the market. The company does provide the full ingredient list on their website, but they don’t provide ingredient amounts, so it’s unclear how much hyaluronic acid is in the product.
The company doesn’t mention any side effects, but the glycol ingredient could potentially cause some mild irritation based on its concentration.However, once again, information is inaccessible without a membership account with Benev, so it is unclear if you get a full refund and how long you have to test out the product first.
There are many products on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."