Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream Overview
Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream, available for a price of USD 55.04 for a 5 fl oz (130 ml) tube), is marketed as a rich and nourishing stretch mark cream that can deliver the care that your skin needs during pregnancy and even after giving birth. If you don’t want to get stretch marks, you should read this Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream review!
About Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
Bayer, the manufacturer of Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream, is a German multinational and pharmaceutical company that has been in the industry for more than 150 years. The company’s core competency lies in the area of health care, and now they are trying to expand their reach by tapping into the skin care industry.
According to the manufacturer, here are some of the things that the cream can do:
- Reduce the risk of having stretch marks.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and elasticity of the skin.
- Provide the special care that the skin needs during pregnancy and after giving birth.
- Support the skin barrier.
- Protect it from environmental and external influences.
This review will tell you more things about this cream!
What Are The Ingredients In Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream?
Some of the Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Panthenol: This is a provitamin of vitamin B5 and is used in skincare solutions as an excellent moisturizer.
- Centella Asiatica: More commonly known as Gotu kola, this extract has been popular in the skin care industry because of its ability to protect the skin from signs of aging. It is also rich in beta-carotene, amino acids and fatty acids that can nourish the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream to the areas of the body that are prone to stretch marks. Massage it into the skin for about 2 -3 minutes twice a day. Do this routine all throughout your pregnancy.
- This is free of preservatives.
- The cream is hypoallergenic.
- It keeps skin supple and elastic all throughout pregnancy.
- The cream contains fragrance.
- There are no studies that can back up its claims.
- The product is expensive.
Does Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no reviews that indicate that there are Bepanthen Stretch Mark Cream side-effects but since the product contains fragrance, there is a chance that you may experience skin irritation (dryness and redness) after using this product.
Bepanthen Stretch Mark Creamclaims to keep the skin supple, soft and elastic during the entire pregnancy period. However, it contains fragrance which has been associated with skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: