2016 Emmy Awards: 12 Best Dressed Celebrities on Emmys Red Carpet
The Emmys is a validation of TV’s best loved programs and critically acclaimed performances. It is also a time to watch the brightest starts of your favorite series all glammed up in high fashion gear. This year’s Emmy’s Awards Night was held in September 18 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
Here is your best dressed dozen:
1. Sarah Paulson
One of the night’s biggest winners, Sarah wore an emerald green, full-length Prada dress. She bagged the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or a Movie category for playing the role of Marcia Clark in the FX blockbuster, “People v. O.J. Simpson”.
2. Shiri Appleby: Lifetime’s “UnREAL” star was in a glittered, baby blue, deep collar gown from Diane von Furstenberg.
3. Emilia Clarke
Dressed in Atelier Versace, Emilia continues to channel her fantastic role as Daenerys Targargen in the highly acclaimed HBO series, Game of Thrones. Her dress was a full length nude gown that had subtle sparkles from sleeves to the hems.
4. Tatiana Maslany
Red gowns remain stunningly luxurious for any red carpet moment but Tatiana’s tweaked the look in a pairing of long skirt and a cropped vest. It showed just the right amount of skin in all the right places.
5. Kirsten Dunst
Nominated as Outstanding Actress for her role as Peggy Blumquist in “Fargo”, Kirsten Dunst went for a gothic look in Givenchy Couture. She has received nominations for the same in the Golden Globes as well.
6. Sarah Hyland The actress walked the Emmys red carpet in a a Monique Lhuillier ensemble —tube, peplum, trained blouse. The top was in off-white color with embroidered floral details, paired with cropped jeans.
7. Carly Chaikin
The actress attended the awards as if she were the princess of darkness. She plays Darlene in the USA Network series, “Mr. Robot”.
8. Mandy Moore The 32-year old presenter wore an energizing, layered gown in sheer fabric by Prabal Gurung. The actress starts in NBC’s newest tv offering, “This is Us”.
You May Also Like: Tom Ford’s Runway Show: The Most Glamorous Runway Show in NYFW 2016
9. Taraji P. Henson
Comfortably clad in a sunshine yellow Vera Wang, spaghetti strapped dress, the “Empire” actress who plays the role of Cookie Lyon, was a refreshing site on the red carpet.
10. Michelle Dockery
Lady Mary Crawley of “Downton Abbey” has been nominated several times for Emmys and the Golden Globes. She was every bit a winner in Oscar de la Renta — layered, full length white dress with black lined hems, tube top and slightly trained dress.
11. Kristen Bell: Still best remembered for her role as Veronica Mars from over a decade ago, Kristen wore a Zuhair Murad haltered, floral dress in soft, sheer fabric.
12. Felicity Huffman: Felicity was nominated for an Outstanding Actress award for her role in “American Crime”. She was every inch a winner in a sleeveless, sheer, off-white gown by Tony Ward.
Steal these stars’ looks as you gather the confidence to be bold and beautiful in your next formal affair.