Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles – Oil Skin, Dry Skin or Neither?
When you are taking the time to evaluate the best eye cream for dark circles, there are certain qualities you should look for no matter what you want the cream to accomplish. High quality ingredients are important when applying any kind of topical cream to your skin. For this reason, the best eye cream for dark circles will have all natural ingredients because chemicals can damage your skin and lead to adverse reactions. The skin around your eyes is one of the most sensitive areas of skin on your body, so you want only the best eye cream for dark circles so you do not cause any damage. Look for the best eye cream for dark circles that is made to any skin type, and here is why.
If you think the best eye cream for dark circles will be something designed for people with oily skin, think again. Cosmetics designed for oily skin types have petrolatum. This is not a natural ingredient, and therefore not the best eye cream for dark circles. Alcohol is another common ingredient found in products for oily skin. The best eye cream for dark circles will not say it is made for oily skin types because of all these reasons.
If you have dry skin, you may seek the best eye cream for dark circles made for this skin type. Again, this is a mistake. Petrolatum will likely be present and paraffin wax is not an uncommon ingredient either. These are combined to lock in moisture, but they are not the best eye cream for dark circles because they reduce the skin’s natural ability to create sebum. Thus, the ultimate result is that these kinds of eye creams lead to even more dryness. This result clearly does not describe the best eye cream for dark circles. What can you look for instead?
No matter what your skin type is, you can utilize the best eye cream for dark circles when you find something designed for all skin types. The main cause of dark circles under your eyes is fluid accumulation, so when you find the best eye cream for dark circles, you will find something about this on the label. With age comes a decreased level of circulation around the eyes, which is why age is often associated with dark circles. Fortunately, you can remedy it with an all-natural, best eye cream for dark circles.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.