How To Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes?
Erase Those Dark Circles Goodbye
When it comes to looking fresh and beautiful, you shouldn’t rely on the latest makeup and makeup trends. Remember that no matter how much makeup you pile on, if your skin is looking dull and tired then your makeup will simply age you and make you look even worse for wear. This is where the importance of proper skin care comes in.
But if you already follow a good skin care regimen but still end up looking dull and tired and a few years older than your real age, then why not look at the state of your eyes? Is the twinkle in your eyes no longer there? Maybe you have been partying a few straight nights in a row or you simply have a lot of things to do that’s why you’ve been getting less shuteye than you should have. So if you have been getting less sleep, your eyes might have acquired dark and ugly under eye baggage. To regain your youthful glow and erase a few years from your face, read on to unlock the secret to the best way to deal with dark circles.
The Eyes Have It
Even if you pile on the make up or the moisturizer, if you don’t take care of your eyes and the surrounding skin, you’ll still end up looking old and tired. A lot of people in their twenties somehow end up looking older than they really are because they don’t pay attention to their eyes. Remember that plain old facial creams are not enough. If you’re living a stressful lifestyle, it’s important to invest in a good quality cream – this is the best way to deal with dark circles.
The Only Product You’ll Be Faithful To
You won’t believe it but there actually are miracle products for the skin. Well, to be honest, there are miracle products out there but they are going to cost you not only an arm and a leg but maybe a portion of your liver as well. Some people think that to lessen the appearance of hooded eyelids, they need to undergo extensive surgery.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.