Cellex – C Betaplex Gentle Foaming Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Betaplex Foaming Cleanser Overview:
Cellex – C Betaplex Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a skin care product that claims to help get rid of oil, and other skin’s accumulated surface build up. Its pale lemon with a straw colored and light lathering cleansing formula.
This Cleanser is made of Betahydroxy acids that claims to deliver the said benefits. It is claimed to have a refreshing scent known as a green cucumber.
It features suitable formulas that helps to offer powerful cleansing effects without causing stripping on your skin natural oils. Additionally, it is suitable for every skin type except the sensitive one.
About Betaplex Foaming Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
This formula is produced by a skincare brand called Cellex-C. The company claims to use selective natural extracts that are meant to help meet your skin care health need. According to the manufacturer review, this product promise several benefits to your skin.
Betaplex Foaming Cleanser claimed to aid in brightening your skin complexion to significantly diminish visible signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, devitalized skin and dull appearance. This gel is formulated with potent components that work to cleanse and refresh the skin while promoting a smoother and even facial skin tone.
It contains enough hydroxyl acids that promote a healthy and glowing facial skin. It unclogs all your skin pores and help to exfoliate the dry skin parts on its outer layer
What Are The Ingredients In Betaplex Foaming Cleanser?
Betaplex Foaming Cleanser has the following ingredients:
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acid– It is the main component in Betaplex Forming Cleanser and it enhances removal of grime and skin accumulated surface build-up to enhance a brighten looking skin complexion.
- Cucumber Extract– It helps to provide anti-inflammation benefits and anti-oxidant protection to prevent skin against damage by free radicals.
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel– It helps to unclog skin pores to help it replenish while enhancing hydration
- Red Clover Extract– It is used in alleviating inflammation and treat skin irritation and rashes.
- Lactic Acid– It helps to eliminate skin hyper-pigmentation to promote skin brightening.Although, it can lead to Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Lauramide DEA– It is used as a forming agent in cosmetics as an emulsifier.
- Willow Bark Extract– It has anti-inflammation and antioxidants properties that help in enhancing skin protection.
- DMDM Hydation– it helps to reduce skin drying by enhancing hydration.
- Bisabolol– used as a thickening agent in skin moisturizers to enhance skin firmness.
How To Apply: Betaplex Foaming Cleanser
- Put a small amount of Betaplex Foaming Cleanser (size of your thumbnail) into your palm.
- Drizzle small amount of water over the gel then whisk t lather using your fingertips.
- Apply the foamed foam on to your facial skin and massage for not less than 10 seconds. Do it carefully to avoid the gel coming into contact with your eyes.
- Rinse using warm water with a washcloth.
- Then apply a suitable toner for your skin.
- Use the formula in the morning and in the evening.
- Works to remove grime and skin accumulated build up
- Helps to unclog the skin pores and exfoliate the dry skin layer on the outer skin parts
- Helps to brighten your skin
- It has no customer satisfaction guarantee
- Burning, itching may occur
- Allergic for some people
- Not Made for Sensitive skin.
Does Cellex – C Betaplex Gentle Forming Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Betaplex Foaming Cleanser side effects are not established. However, in case the formula causes severe irritation on your skin, discontinue the use and seek an attention from your dermatologist.
If you are struggling with a dull-looking skin, dehydrated, or a skin with dead skin cells; it may be the right skin regimen for you. Cellex – C Betaplex Gentle Foaming Cleanser is claimed to promote powerful cleansing effects without causing stripping on your skin natural oils. It helps users get rid of oil, and other skin’s accumulated surface build-up to enhance a brighter and skin glow. A large percentage of customers’ reviews consistently given positive feedback on this particular formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."