Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream: Overview
Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream claims to address three skin issues that cause you to look old. These include loss of elasticity, loss of collagen and dullness. By targeting these problems, skin becomes firmer, better moisturized, and better able to regenerate new skin cells to replace old, damaged skin.
Overall, Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream claims to lift and plump your skin so that wrinkles become less visible or even seemingly disappear. Simultaneously, this product also tightens your skin. It leaves your skin with a lighter, brighter and more even toned complexion.
Each jar costs $120. However, if you buy 2, you save $12, and if you buy 3, you can save as much as $36. This product is manufactured by Beverly Hills MD, LLC based in the US, and claims to make only doctor-formulated products.
Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream: Does it Work?
Aging skin can be depressing, despite a growing general appreciation that skin will age sooner or later, no matter what you do. But then, this wisdom is also not entirely true, particularly when it comes to addressing aging skin and preventing it all together from fronts that are very much within your control. That includes how you take care of your skin and what products you use to support your healthy skincare habits.
This product claims that it can bring back the skin elasticity that your skin has lost overtime. It also claims to have proprietary ingredients which the company claims can boost collagen levels, and restore the firmness of the skin as well as fight of skin sagging. However, the company did not provide any clinical results that can prove all of these claims.
Another issue to consider is that this cream does not have sun protection (unlike most firming creams) which can prevent further damage on the chest and neck. In addition to that, according to experts, no amount of moisturizing skin care products and exfoliating agents can address sagging skin as it can only be addressed by laser treatments or injections.
Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream Ingredients
This product is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Progeline: Is a proprietary ingredient that improves skin’s moisture content and better protects skin from damage.
- Caviar Extract: boosts collagen production. Sadly though, the studies about the benefits of caviar extract for skin care are fairly limited. As of the moment, we can’t say for sure that this ingredient is completely safe for the skin.
- Liftessence and Sculptessence: also proprietary ingredients that lessen the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin by simultaneously plumping and tightening skin
- Idealift: yet another proprietary ingredient that improves the production of several skin precursors, including elastin
- Silk Peptides: enriched with amino acids, ultra hydrates skin to improve elasticity
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
How To Apply: Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream
- Massage product into skin.
- Use twice daily to enhance result and see improvements earlier.
- The product comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee.
- The product contains proprietary ingredients. However, the claims about these ingredients are not backed up by clinical studies.
- The company behind the product has garnered an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- As compared to other sculpting creams, this one is considered to be extremely expensive.
- To ensure the good scent of the product, it is formulated with fragrance, a highly sensitizing ingredient.
- It also uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative. However, this substance is considered to be a cytotoxic.
- Many users claim that the company does not honor the moneyback guarantee that they are offering.
- Despite having fragrance in its formulation, users claim that the product gives off a weird smell.
This product has invested heavily on proprietary ingredients. While having proprietary ingredients makes the product seem impressive, the company has not provided clinical results to prove that these ingredients do work. In addition to that, there are various mixed reviews about this item which can be confusing for people who are looking for a product that really works.
Are you willing to invest at least $100 for a jar of this cream? We recommend that you invest your hard earned money on a cream that has been proven effective by both user reviews and clinical studies.