W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick Review
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick: Overview
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick is packed with moisturizers, skin conditioning agents, humectant and emollients which, combined, work together to instantly boost your skin’s moisture levels.
This product’s stick tube packaging makes the formulation easy to apply on hard to reach areas of your skin which may need an instant boost and glow once in a while. Other than the beauty benefits that you can derive from this product, you can be confident you won’t obtain any harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients from product use.
The brainchild of a self-proclaimed Treehugger coming from a solid 20 years of marketing experience, James Walker, W3LL PEOPLE is all about putting together the best natural ingredients to bring out the best that cosmetics has to offer for everyone.
W3LL PEOPLE products are batch produced and non-stocked. All W3LL PEOPLE products are handcrafted and made in the USA.
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick is available on the product website and other reseller sites like Amazon, and retails from $28 to under $40 per tube.
However, We still Recommend you to go for this W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick Review before buying this product go through all the negative and positive point covered.
Ingredients In W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick
This product is made from the following ingredients, grouped according to their functional role in the formulation:
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It can provide an array of anti-aging benefits like evening skin tone and fighting off free radicals.
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil): Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: The highly concentrated fatty acids penetrate the skin easily. This helps remove dry patches and restores hydration of the skin. Castor oil finds uses in various industries, but it is prized in the skin care segment for its ability to moisturize effectively.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: Helps to protects against acne breakout. Although, it leads to skin allergies and dryness of face and mouth.
- Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe) Extract: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
How To Apply: W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick
- Apply and blend.
- Apply above the cheekbone, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow of upper lip, crown of forehead.
- Also, apply underneath the brow and/or over entire eyelid.
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick Benefits
- Optically diffuse fine lines and imperfections
- Organic botanical nourish and improve skin quality
- Absorbs excess oil while softening fine lines
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick Disadvantages
- The product may cause skin allergies.
- Ingredients used may cause skin rashes, itching on body.
- It may cause dryness over the face.
- There are not so good customer review online.
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick Side Effects.
Use W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick sparingly. The product isn’t meant to be seen. Remember that this product’s objective is to fake that you have glowing skin in spite of the sleepless nights and chronic stress so, let it do it’s job by not overdoing it.
W3LL PEOPLE Illuminating Bio Brightener Stick is a great go-to product for those days when your skin simply needs to quench on a burst of moisture.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.