BioCell Collagen Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is BioCell Collagen?
BioCell Collagen, is an oral supplement that has been in circulation since 1997, claims to restore tissue health, that includes your skin and joints. More specific claims are as follows:
- Improve cell and tissue connectivity by boosting your body’s level of Collagen Type II, hyaluronic acid and Chondroitin Sulfate
- Help in restructuring your cells to make these more resilient to damage
- Enhance tissue growth and development to facilitate quick repairs when and where these are necessary throughout your body. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- Aids in re-establishing the shock absorbing capacity of your tissues to protect these from damages and injuries
- This product is manufactured and distributed by BioCell Technology, LLC.
What are the Ingredients in BioCell Collagen?
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II (70%): Derived from antibiotic free chicken sternal cartilage, it closely resembles human articular cartilage, replenishes the collagen in your tissues to improve synthesis and strengthen structure, including stimulating the biosynthesis of Collagen II naturally found in your skin
- Hyaluronic Acid (10%): Holds cells that make up your tissues together, making your joints better protected from friction and injuries, and making your skin better hydrated. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (20%): Provides cushion to your connective tissues, including your joints and skin, making these more resilient to damage because of the renewed shock-absorbing capability
How to apply BioCell Collagen
The recommended daily intake of BioCell Collagen is 1,500 mg daily.
Benefits of BioCell Collagen
- This product has received a Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status by an independent panel of experts, with a certification for Good Manufacturing Processes for Food, both of which attest to this product’s safety and high quality.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that the formula does not contain GMOs, gluten, soy, shellfish, fish, egg, milk, peanuts and sugar.
- tested in multiple human clinical trials with more than 20 clinical studies that attest to this product’s efficacy and safety. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- BioCell Collagen reviews includes the results of a study involving 26 women with aging skin issues who were asked to take 1 gram of BioCell Collagen for 12 weeks. It was reported that a 76 per cent reduction in skin dryness was observed with 13 per cent improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
Disadvantages of BioCell Collagen
- BioCell Technology was notified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2005 for the alleged medical claims it has stated which would require it to submit itself for review and approval of the FDA. Supplements are generally not required to be cleared by the FDA for distribution for as long as medical claims are avoided.
- Studies about supplementing with collagen remain inconclusive about whether or not consumers can benefit from supplementation.
- Dissenting BioCell Collagen reviews are practically not available.
Final verdict: BioCell Collagen
BioCell Collagen can really be convincing and, truth is, it just might hold the key to a better you. You just have to take note that, although supplements can have enhancing effects on your body, these generally aren’t allowed by the FDA to make therapeutic or medical claims. Also, this product do not offers money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."