Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Review
Clean and clear skin is a desirable skin state but one that is not very easy to accomplish, most especially if your skin is producing too much sebum or oil. Oil in skin is good. It is what keeps it hydrated and youthful looking but, too much of it and particularly when skin hygiene is not practiced, it becomes the breeding ground of acne-causing bacteria as dust, dirt and other foreign bodies combine with it and clog your pores.
About Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid, which retails for $23 for every 30 ml tube, helps you keep your natural facial oils under control. It’s a perfect formulation for both day time and night time use.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid is a skin corrective fluid that regulates your skin’s sebum production which results in blemish-free skin. This product draws out the grime stuck in your pores, and purifies the sebum that does manage to come out of your skin. By so doing, Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid prevents blemishes but, does not end up drying nor irritating your skin. Moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients prevents skin redness and irritation, and ends up making your skin smoother and more supple to the touch.
This product is indicated for use on acne-prone, oily skin types.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
Founded in 1977, BIODERMA ever since has been built and ran around the philosophy, ‘biology at the service of dermatology’. The company operates on the idea of finding the closest fit of ingredients and products that closely resemble the skin, skin components and skin’s natural processes, so that the skin is able to tolerate and assimilate the products better.
What makes BIODERMA products exceptionally formulated is its so-called ‘8 exclusive principles’ which go to each and every product manufactured by the company:
- Use of biological patents which have carefully considered natural biological processes.
- Guaranteed easy assimilation and use of products by the skin.
- Use of safe ingredients at their rawest form and closely resembling natural skin components.
- Use of ingredients that have been tested and proven effective.
- Exclusion of questionable and controversial ingredients from its products.
- Ensuring that all its products are safe for use and deliver results.
- All products undergo rigorous and detailed clinical trials.
- Strict adherence to global standards of manufacturing.
How Does Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Work?
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid is a lightweight formulation that leaves you with a smooth, sheer skin complexion. It contains the pore clarifying salicylic acid which effectively draws out hardened sebum and dirt stuck in your pores. Its moisturizing ingredients deeply penetrates and hydrates skin without clogging up your pores.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Ingredients
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Fluidactiv®a proprietary complex that regulates oil production in skin while also keeping sebum clarified so it does not infect your pores and eventually cause acne breakouts
- Salicylic Acid, helps clear and clarify skin
- Zinc Gluconate, keeps levels of oil production in check
Full list of product ingredients for Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid below:
Aqua/water/eau, c12-13 alkyl lactate, citric acid, dipropylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, zinc gluconate, salicylic acid, arachidyl alcohol, dimethicone, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides, laminaria ochroleuca extract, dodecyl gallate, glycyrrhetinic acid, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, silica, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, arachidyl glucoside, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, fragrance (parfum). [bi 623]
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Benefits
- Regulates oil production which makes your skin less prone to growing acne and other blemishes
- Leaves skin with a matte complexion
- Moisturizes skin without the leaving behind a greasy residue.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Drawbacks
No product drawbacks have been noted.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Dosage Instructions
Apply product on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed, ideally with either Bioderma Foaming Gel or Sebium H2O for best results. Use once up to twice daily. Use under makeup.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Precautions
- For external use only. Avoid getting the product into contact with your eyes. Rinse well if it does.
- Keep out of sunlight and away from heat to preserve product potency.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Side Effects
Who can use Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid?
Product is safe for use on oily and acne-prone skin. For men and women with oily skin; also fits young skin but not indicated for use on skin of very young children.
Made by a company that strictly adheres to product effectiveness and safety, Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid can be your perfect skincare partner if you have been challenged by your oily skin. This product is most especially suitable if you have acne-prone skin. At just $23, this product could finally be the blemish solution you’ve been seeking for a long time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: