Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid?
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid is a skin corrective fluid that regulates your skin’s sebum production which results in blemish-free skin. This product draws out the grime stuck in your pores, and purifies the sebum that does manage to come out of your skin. By so doing, Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid prevents blemishes but, does not end up drying nor irritating your skin. Moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients prevents skin redness and irritation, and ends up making your skin smoother and more supple to the touch.
Founded in 1977, BIODERMA ever since has been built and ran around the philosophy, ‘biology at the service of dermatology’. The company operates on the idea of finding the closest fit of ingredients and products that closely resemble the skin, skin components and skin’s natural processes, so that the skin is able to tolerate and assimilate the products better.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid, which retails for $23 for every 30 ml tube, helps you keep your natural facial oils under control. It’s a perfect formulation for both day time and night time use.
Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid: Does It Really Work?
Clean and clear skin is a desirable skin state but one that is not very easy to accomplish, most especially if your skin is producing too much sebum or oil. Oil in skin is good. It is what keeps it hydrated and youthful looking but, too much of it and particularly when skin hygiene is not practiced, it becomes the breeding ground of acne-causing bacteria as dust, dirt and other foreign bodies combine with it and clog your pores.
What makes BIODERMA products exceptionally formulated is its so-called ‘8 exclusive principles’ which go to each and every claims by the product manufacturers of the company:
- Use of biological patents which have carefully considered natural biological processes.
- Guaranteed easy assimilation and use of products by the skin.
- Use of safe ingredients at their rawest form and closely resembling natural skin components.
- Use of ingredients that have been tested and proven effective.
- Exclusion of questionable and controversial ingredients from its products.
What Are The Ingredients In Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid?
- Sodium Hydroxide: It’s also used as a cleansing and denaturing agent. Although it might cause burns if overused!
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid: This acid mildly exfoliates the skin and gets rid of oil and debris stuck on skin pores. This helps prevent the occurrence of acne. Although, it leads to skin rashes and peeling of skin.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
How To Apply Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
- As, per the manufacturer of the product firstly, apply product on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed, ideally with either Bioderma Foaming Gel or Sebium H2O for best results.
- Use once up to twice daily.
- Use under makeup.
Benefits of Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
- Regulates oil production which makes your skin less prone to growing acne and other blemishes.
- Leaves skin with a matte complexion.
- Moisturizes skin without the leaving behind a greasy residue.
Disadvantages of Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
- Some people also said that it’s not totally suited for all skin types there are some possible allergic reaction for different skin texture!
- User also claimed that this product can lead you to clogging of pores which can later on give you acne breakout on skin!
- This product is not suitable for sensitive skin as it can lead to skin irritation!
- Some people also claimed for skin rashes and peeling!
Does Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid Have Any Side Effects?
- Product contains Propylene Glycol, a well known irritant; also, has controversial but inconclusive findings linking it tto toxicity of certain body organs, and a suspected carcinogen.
Final Verdict: Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid
Made by a company that strictly adheres to product effectiveness and safety, Bioderma Sebium AKN Fluid can be your perfect skincare partner if you have been challenged by your oily skin. This product is most especially suitable if you have acne-prone skin. At just $23, this product could finally be the blemish solution you’ve been seeking for a long time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: