Bioeffect EGF Eye Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?Advertising Disclosure ?
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Introduction
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM, US $90 for 6 ml, is an anti-aging product that has been specially formulated to address wrinkles and fine lines on the delicate skin around your eye area.
What Does BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product line has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles manifesting on skin
- Enhance the glow and natural radiance of your skin
- Tighten your pores and give your skin a much smoother complexion
- Improve skin texture and structure to make your skin appear more pulled up
- Improve fluid circulation that will help replenish eye skin nourishment, relax eye muscles and help flush out stuck fluids to lighten skin pigmentation and relieve puffiness
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Manufacturer’s Detail
“Born from Science. Made in Iceland.” — BIOEFFECT is a skincare line that was launched in 2010 has EGF as a cornerstone. The EGF in all BIOEFFECT products are derived from barley. The science behind BIOEFFECT, the EGF, is informed by a discovery that obtained the Nobel Prize in 1986. The manufacturer guarantees that none of its products are ever tested on animals.
Working of BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM
This product works by replenishing otherwise naturally produced substances to your skin, including EGF and hyaluronic acid to help revive your skin’s healthy state.
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Ingredients
- EGF (Transgenic Barley sh-Oligopeptide-1): Replenishes the natural EGF lost to the skin due to aging, thereby improving the speed and volume of collagen production to speed up skin rejuvenation and renewal, as well as promote better skin elasticity and volume
- Sodium Hyalunorate: Improves the moisture content of your skin, it also helps your skin restore its optimal health by resolving dryness
- Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract: Delivers powerful antioxidant protection that works to revive your skin cell functions as well as to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals, pollution, and other environmental causes of skin degradation
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Pros
- This product does not contain skin irritating and damaging fragrance ingredients and alcohol.
- The formula is rid of oils and won’t make your skin grease.
- The formula has never been tested on animals
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Cons
- This product is not very different from the face serum which makes this product possibly unnecessary when you already have the face serum.
- BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM reviews are limited, providing a narrow view about users’ experiences with this product.BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM is specially formulated to deliver skin-enhancing ingredients to your delicate eye area. The manufacturer recommends using the product as part of your daytime and nighttime skin care routines. The manufacturer further recommends complementing this product with the face serum for best results.
BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM is an average serum with above average pricing. The product offers a formula that does not commonly figure in other eye formulations but, can you afford this in your beauty stash?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."