Bioeffect EGF Serum Review: What all you need to know?
What Is Bioeffect EGF Serum?
BIOEFFECT EGF SERUM, US $128.10 for 15 ml, is designed and manufactured by Bioeffect founded in Iceland and fast-growing globally. This product is made with a synthetic complex consisting of peptides which resembles the natural EGF produced by the skin. EGF is necessary to maintain high levels of collagen and elastin production and maintain the skin’s ability to repair and rejuvenate itself.
Table of Contents [Show]
Unfortunately, as we age, skin loses its firmness and elasticity, giving away skin to developing multiple signs of skin aging which includes fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, age spots and saggy skin. With more EGF in the skin, skin that is firmer and softer can be expected. These benefits result from the better capability of the skin to undergo repairs on damages in the skin matrix, and turnover much faster than without BIOEFFECT EGF SERUM. Both processes are necessary so that newer, younger skin can surface.
Aside from EGF, this product is also made with sodium hyaluronate which resembles the deeply nourishing and moisture holding hyaluronic acid in the skin which helps maintain your skin’s healthy hydration levels. It is also formulated with plant-derived antioxidants to protect your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Bioeffect EGF Serum?
Key active ingredients are:
- EGF (Transgenic Barley sh-Oligopeptide-1) : Makes up for the significantly reduced production of natural EGF by the skin. In turn, increasing EGF levels supports the higher production of collagen at higher rates, and improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Sodium Hyalunorate : Acts as a moisture magnet that resembles the natural hyaluronic acid produced by the skin but which is made in significantly lesser amounts as you age
- Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract : Functions as skin protective antioxidants
How To Apply Bioeffect EGF Serum?
BIOEFFECT EGF SERUM is suitable for use on all skin types.
Apply BIOEFFECT EGF SERUM to your face and neck only after these areas have been thoroughly cleansed and toned. Use one drop. Spread and massage to help formula seep into skin. A 15 ml bottle of this product will last up to 3 months.
Use this product only as part of your nighttime regimen. This product is best used with BIOEFFECT DAYTIME for your daily regimen. Apply daily for noticeable results to appear.
For external use only. Store product in a cool, dry place and away from sun and heat to preserve product potency.
Benefits of Bioeffect EGF Serum
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dark under eye circles
- Tightens skin and reduces the size of pores
- Improves skin feel and texture
- Leaves skin revitalized and glowing
- Leaves skin soft and silky
Bioeffect EGF Serum Disadvantages
- Product contains alcohol which can be very irritating and damaging for any skin type
- Hard to tell if primary ingredients will indeed be beneficial to your skin at all because these are listed after the product’s miscellaneous ingredients
- Limited product components may mean limited potential of benefiting your skin
Final Verdict: Bioeffect EGF Serum
Bioeffect EGF serum leaves you with a soft and silky skin, but it also contains alcohol that can be irritate your skin. This product can also help reduce the finelines and wrinkles on your face. However, the quality of ingredients used is not sure since all presented as miscellaneous ingredients. Better results can be more given by similar products in the market that gives full ingredients information.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."