Bioelements Beyond Hydration Reviews: Does it deliver?
Bioelements Beyond Hydration is a moisturizer manufactured by Bioelements Professional Skin Care, which also sells a variety of skin care products that enhance the skin’s features. It is created to moisturize skin without increasing shine. It’s sold in containers of 2.5 fluid ounces (73 ml) at a cost of $38. Customers can return the product for any reason as long as they do so within 30 days of their order date.
Bioelements Ingredients List
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Useful in healing wounds and symptoms of mild eczema, insect stings, itchiness, and adverse reactions to poison ivy. Can also prevent negative skin infections.
- Phospholipids: Binds ingredients to water.
- Ginseng: Anti-bacterial, Used to treat wrinkles.
- Sumac: Treats eruptions in the skin.
- Watercress: Contains vitamins, A, C, E, and K, which all carry antioxidants that protect the skin from damage.
- Peppermint: Soothes the skin.
- Rosemary: Supports collagen boost and moisturizers the skin.
- Thyme: Can treat acne, tone skin, and is anti-bacterial. Is also anti-inflammatory.
- Sage: Conditions skin and provides fragrance.
- Algae Extract: Contains antioxidants that replenish the skin. Provides moisture.
Apply onto clean skin. Massage on face and neck in the morning and/or evening.
- Includes many natural ingredients that contain antioxidants and skin-healing properties.
- Backed by a sensible return policy.
- Bioelements has a good reputation and is well-known amongst its competitors.
- The manufacturer provides information on unauthorized resellers to help consumers make informed decisions.
- This moisturizer is gel-based, which makes it unique amongst cream-based competitors.
- The concentrations of ingredients aren’t published.
- Sold as part of a line of products, which means customers may not reap all benefits of this moisturizer when used on its own.
- Scientific or thorough studies that can back the claims made by the manufacturer aren’t mentioned in detail.
- At $38 per container, Bioelements Beyond Hydration may be too expensive for some customers who wish to use the product more consistently.
- Customers with allergies and sensitive skin may not be able to use this moisturizer due to its extensive ingredient list.
Bioelements Beyond Hydration helps seal in moisture to prevent dry skin. It’s perfect for people with oily skin who are looking for a product that won’t increase shine. The price of the product is reasonable and many customers have reported satisfaction with the moisturizer. One of the product ingredients, Sumac, may cause itching skin rash which one may take precaution in using this moisturizer. The list of ingredients in the product is long, and this could be problematic for people with extensive allergies to certain natural ingredients so dermatological supervision may be needed. However, the moisturizer does have many antioxidants that protect skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: