Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Bioelements Kerafole?
This product is brought to you by Bioelements, a US-based skin care brand that was created by a licensed esthetician who has treated and cared for various skin types and an even broader list of skin issues. Bioelements is committed “to create products and treatments that target the uniqueness and range of all skin types and concerns”.
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator), US $50.50 f0r a 2.5 oz. jar, is a deep exfoliating facial mask that draws out and dries out debris and impurities from your skin to help clear your skin of acne and purify it from acne-causing bacteria. This Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) review will go over the benefits and drawbacks of this product, and determine just how well it stands up to its claims. This Exfoliator is designed to exfoliate without being over drying, leaving the skin moist and smooth.
Bioelements Kerafole — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote clearer, more flawless, infection-free skin rid of acne.
- Help treat breakouts while also preventing new infections and future breakouts from happening.
- Lighten acne marks to promote a more even skin tone and a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Bioelements Kerafole ?
- Citric and Malic Acids: Exfoliate the damaged top layer of your skin to rid your skin of debris that can get stuck in your pores and cause an infection. In turn, these exfoliating agents also stimulate faster skin repairs to happen by prompting your skin to speed up rates of collagen production at larger volumes.
- Lemon Oil: It has a purifying, antibacterial effect on skin, and it also delivers an astringent effect that helps lighten acne marks and other hyper pigmentation problems.
- Tea Tree Oil: It helps replenish lost moisture, delivers a calming effect on your irritated skin, as well as provide a powerful antioxidant protection that also helps strengthen your skin. Be careful to not overuse it: while gentler than benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil can dry out your skin, triggering your body to overproduce its own oils and make your acne worse.
- Chamomile Extract: A soothing and calming effect that relieves skin of irritation, redness, and other signs of inflammation, thereby promoting a more even skin tone and a brighter overall complexion. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
How To Apply: Bioelements Kerafole
- For maintenance, apply Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) up to twice weekly.
- Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.
- To purge acne, use 7 days in a row at the direction of a skin care specialist.
Benefits of Bioelements Kerafole
- Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) is formulated with alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate your skin.
- This product delivers anti-inflammatory functions to soothe irritations that normally follow exfoliation.
Disadvantages of Bioelements Kerafole
- This product comes in a jar packaging which can be unhygienic most especially when skin infection is being avoided.
- Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) reviews reveal that some users tend to breakout due to this product.
- This product makes the skin dry.
- Allergic reactions from daisy family of pollen grains.
Does Bioelements Kerafole Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator):
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including AHAs.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEFs.
- Increased risk for developing brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Bioelements Kerafole
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) is an intensive way to DIY your skin’s regular exfoliation requirements. Not all types of skin, however, are suited and can tolerate intense exfoliation very well. So, this may be a good product but, that does not mean it’s good for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."