Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) Review: Is This Exfoliator Safe To Use?
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) Overview
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator), US $50.50 f0r a 2.5 oz. jar, is a deep exfoliating facial mask that draws out and dries out debris and impurities from your skin to help clear your skin of acne and purify it from acne-causing bacteria.
About Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Bioelements, a US-based skin care brand that was created by a licensed esthetician who has treated and cared for various skin types and an even broader list of skin issues. Bioelements is committed “to create products and treatments that target the uniqueness and range of all skin types and concerns”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote clearer, more flawless, infection-free skin rid of acne.
- Help treat breakouts while also preventing new infections and future breakouts from happening .
- Purify your pores by drawing out impurities that cause skin infections.
- Lighten acne marks to promote a more even skin tone and a brighter overall complexion.
- Provide your skin relief and calming effect following purging which can be very irritating to the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator)?
- Citric and Malic Acids: Exfoliate the damaged top layer of your skin to rid your skin of debris that can get stuck in your pores and cause an infection. In turn, these exfoliating agents also stimulate faster skin repairs to happen by prompting your skin to speed up rates of collagen production at larger volumes.
- Lemon Oil: It has a purifying, antibacterial effect on skin, and it also delivers an astringent effect that helps lighten acne marks and other hyper pigmentation problems.
- Tea Tree Oil: It helps replenish lost moisture, delivers a calming effect on your irritated skin, as well as provide a powerful antioxidant protection that also helps strengthen your skin.
- Chamomile Extract: A soothing and calming effect that relieves skin of irritation, redness, and other signs of inflammation, thereby promoting a more even skin tone and a brighter overall complexion.
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant that also promotes a lighter skin tone and also improves local circulation which can help facilitate faster skin healing.
Directions To Use
For maintenance, apply Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) up to twice weekly. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly. To purge acne, use 7 days in a row at the direction of a skin care specialist.
- Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) is formulated with alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate your skin.
- This product delivers anti-inflammatory functions to soothe irritations that normally follow exfoliation.
- This product comes in a jar packaging which can be unhygienic most especially when skin infection is being avoided.
- Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) reviews reveal that some users tend to breakout due to this product.
Does Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator):
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including AHAs.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEFs.
- Increased risk for developing brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) Customer Reviews
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) reviews read:
- “The mask stings very briefly at first (it’s the algae) and when it dries, it leaves my skin feeling softer and clearer. It does purge the skin so expect a few pimples at first but they heal real fast. Was ineffective after regular use; didn’t get the same results as when I first started. *Update: From using everything Bioelements for the past six months, my skin is littered with cystic acne and whiteheads. My “esthetician” says to “wait it out” but sorry I expect my skin to get better not WORSE after spending hundreds of dollars on facials and these worthless products.” — smlrck26 on MakeupAlley
- “I really like using this product, it seems when my skin is congested or looking dull, I use this three nights in a row as suggested in the product packaging and notice my skin is visibly smoother, more even and brighter in complexion. I just need to apply a heavy moisturizer afterwards or it will dry out my face.” — Alicia R. on Influenster
Bioelements Kerafole (Exfoliator) is an intensive way to DIY your skin’s regular exfoliation requirements. Not all types of skin, however, are suited and can tolerate intense exfoliation very well. So, this may be a good product but, that does not mean it’s good for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: