In This Article
What is Bioluma?
Bioluma is an organic serum that can give you longer, fuller eyelashes. The product is for people with weak lashes. It makes them stronger and extends their life.
As an added benefit it doesn’t irritate the skin around your eyelashes.
Who is the manufacturer of Bioluma?
A company called Bioluma manufactures and sells this product, which is in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. This organization is in the health and beauty industry. All of their products use solely herbal ingredients, and they have all undergone clinical research.
What are the active ingredients used in Bioluma?
There are quite a few main substances included in this product, which is meant to encourage lashes to grow longer and thicker.
Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Malus Domestica (Apple) – This substance is extracted from the apple plant, and it contains an ingredient called Procyanidin B2. It can restore the growth of hair in bald men. As of yet, it has not been linked to the growth of the eyelash hair. A review in Nutrients said that this substance can enhance hair growth, hair number, hair weight and keratin content in healthy adults.
- Panthenol – This is a chemical compound derived from pantothenic acid, or Vitamin B5. You can find it from both plant and animal sources, and it’s often used in cosmetic products. It can hydrate the hair deeply, making it healthier and shinier. A study in Scientifica indicated the usefulness of this substance as a hair care agent.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract – This extract comes from the bark of the Indian Kino Tree. It has many medicinal uses, and it can also condition the hair. A review of this substance in Pharmacogn J noted that it’s rich in tannins and flavonoids.
How does Bioluma work?
The product contains antioxidants that can nourish the hair and the cells, helping it to grow thicker and longer. They also protect the cells from free radicals which can damage the hair.
It therefore protects against the degradation of the cells. A study in the Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology showed the efficacy of anti-oxidants in encouraging hair growth.
In addition, there are ingredients such as malus domestic which can restore the growth of hair which had previously stopped growing.
What are the advantages?
- The product can make your eyelashes thicker.
- It’s recommended by dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
- This product can strengthen the lashes and lengthen their life.
- It doesn’t irritate the skin around the eyes.
What are the disadvantages?
- The price is a little high.
Is it worth buying Bioluma?
The consensus among customers is that this is an excellent product which does just what it says it will do – create thicker, stronger lashes which last longer.
Most users say it’s definitely worth the money.
Q: How much is Bioluma?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, the prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $59
- 3 bottles – $43/bottle
- 6 bottles – $33/bottle
Q: Who should use Bioluma?
A: This product creates longer, thicker eyelashes. It’s intended for anyone who has weak or damaged lashes.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Bioluma?
A: There are no specific side effects associated with this product unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients.
Make sure to check the ingredient list carefully, to make sure there’s nothing that isn’t suitable for you.
Q: How should you apply Bioluma?
A: Open the tube and use the brush across your top lashes first, followed by the bottom lashes.
Let the product dry before you rub your eye. You can use this product twice a day.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and let them know that you want a refund. Then send back the unopened product within 60 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get your full refund minus the shipping and handling fees.
Bioluma is an organic product that is designed to make your eyelashes longer, thicker, and stronger. It’s a unique serum which is very popular with customers. User reviews reported that people were very happy with the results they got, turning then, weak lashes thick and lustrous. Most users would highly recommend the product.
This is a gentle serum that has no particular side effects associated with it. However, everyone is different, and it is possible to have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients.
If this happens to stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary. If you see a dermatologist, show then the product before you begin taking it and get approval.