NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream?
NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream, US $59 for 1.4 oz., is an anti-aging cream that facilitates faster and more efficient skin renewal and delivers visible improvements with every skin turnover. However, according to reviews results are temporary.
This product is formulated and managed by Safoni, a French multinational company that also has business interests in the pharmaceuticals and global sciences industries. Under the Neostrata brand, a brand that was established in Canada, the company provides cosmeceutical products that marry skin care with plenty of the latest in scientific findings and breakthroughs. Neostrata caters to the anti-aging niche market.
NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream – Does it really work?
This product works by delivering the mild exfoliating agent, gluconolactone, to lift and eliminate damaged skin layer and draw out impurities stuck in your pores, actions which also enhance collagen production and hasten skin cell turnover.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be depended on to deliver the following skin care benefits:
- Support faster skin regeneration, renewal, and turnover
- Exfoliates your skin to reveal a newer, younger skin layer
- Deliver anti-aging benefits that promote a more youthful skin health status and appearance
- Lightens dark marks and fades other hyper pigmentation issues to give you a more even toned skin
- Calm and soothe skin irritation even as it delivers anti-aging benefits
What are the Ingredients in NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream?
- Gluconolactone (8.0%): A polyhydroxy acid that delivers a mild exfoliation, even more gentle than that of AHAs like glycolic acid, this ingredient enhances your skin’s texture, promotes faster and more efficient cell regeneration and renewal, and preps your skin to better receive and optimize the use of other beneficial ingredients in this formulation
- Lactobionic Acid (4.0%): Promotes optimal moisture content within your skin, while simultaneously also enhancing the fairness and brightness of your skin complexion
- Arginine: Improves skin synthesis, raises your skin’s moisture content, and promotes brighter and more even skin tone
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Delivers a significant antioxidant boost, this ingredient also re-energizes your skin
- Algae Extract: Promotes better skin moisturization, this ingredient also supports skin healing and restoration of your skin’s naturally powerful capability to capture and lock in moisture
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Enhances your skin’s moisture levels by capturing water droplets from the surroundings and resting these on your skin’s surface which, in turn, gives your skin a comforting feeling of being well moisturized for a long period of time. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
Benefits of NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream
- This formula is pH-balanced to optimize the delivery of a wide variety of benefits that your skin can derive from the beneficial ingredients infused in this product.
- This product does not contain fragrance ingredients which have a very high potential for irritating your skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream
- This product lists petrolatum as an ingredient, one that can potentially clog your pores, making this product not ideal for use on acne-prone skin.
- NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream reviews indicate that the formula does not easily absorb into your skin and, instead, forms a film over your skin surface that peels off in your sleep.
Does NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, triethanolamine, and chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen levels and disruption in organ functions due to parabens
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA
How to apply NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream must be applied every night, after cleansing and toning.
Final Verdict: NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream
NNeoStrata Bionic Face Cream instantly sounded promising when it claimed it can deliver anti-aging benefits without the irritation, a condition that has been accepted as a given. Also, unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
However, when half of this product’s long list of ingredients are toxic preservatives, it’s hard to think it can do so.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."