Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
What Is Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer?
Biopelle Inc is a subsidiary of Ferndale Pharma Group Inc. They take pride in calling themselves a worldwide leader in developing and distributing skincare solutions. The company is committed to helping skincare professionals in addressing the different skincare issues that they usually face. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer, USD 65 for 1 oz (30 g) jar, is marketed as a highly emollient formula that is specially formulated for normal to dry to mature skin which is already showing different signs of aging. The moisturizer is widely available on retailer sites. Do not purchase this product without buying this Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer review first!
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer can offer the following benefits:
- Make skin look brighter and appear smoother.
- Targets different signs of aging on the skin.
- Condition, soothe and smoothen aging skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer?
Here are some of the active Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer ingredients:
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: This has become one of the breakthrough skincare ingredients in the industry today, and it is all because of its amazing skin benefits. This filtrate contains elastin as well as natural acids that can help improve the elasticity and appearance of the skin and protect the skin from future damage. It is also said to have amazing effects on acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and dryness. But excess use can lead to acne breakout.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. But it also may cause burning, stinging, redness, irritation, unusual changes in the skin, and signs of skin infection.
- Phenoxyethanol: Works as an preservative for the skin.
- Squalane: This humectant envelopes the skin with a waterproof layer that preserves the moisture inside the skin cells. It provides extensive hydration to the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
How To Apply: Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer
For best results ans as per manufacturer guidelines:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly.
- Pat it dry then apply a small amount of Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer to dry skin.
- Do this once or twice a day or as per the direction of your skin care expert.
Benefits Of Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer
- The moisturizer is formulated for normal-to-dry skin.
- It is also developed to address signs of aging in the skin.
- Uses ingredients that boost collagen and elastin production however, there is no clinical data for it.
Disadvantages Of Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer
- The product is expensive.
- The moisturizer contains irritating chemicals.
- It also has parabens.
- The product creates skin rashes.
- This moisturizer leads to itchiness and skin irritation.
Does Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Have Any Side-Effects?
Since the product does not have much reviews or any clinical studies, there are currently no documented Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer side-effects. But based on the ingredients, here are some of the possible side effects that you may experience:
- Acne breakouts
Final Verdict: Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer is formulated to turn back the hands of time and reverse the signs of aging. However, it also contains a few chemicals that can irritate the skin and may combat its beneficial effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."