Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Overview:
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer, USD 75 for 1 oz (30 g) jar, is marketed as a highly emollient formula that is specially formulated for normal to dry to mature skin which is already showing different signs of aging. The moisturizer is widely available on retailer sites. Do not purchase this product without buying this Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer review first!
About Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
Biopelle Inc is a subsidiary of Ferndale Pharma Group Inc. They take pride in calling themselves a worldwide leader in developing and distributing clinically proven skincare solutions. The company is committed to helping skincare professionals in addressing the different skincare issues that they usually face.
According to the manufacturer, Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer can offer the following benefits:
- Make skin look brighter and appear smoother.
- Targets different signs of aging on the skin.
- Condition, soothe and smoothen aging skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer?
Here are some of the active Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer ingredients:
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: This has become one of the breakthrough skincare ingredients in the industry today, and it is all because of its amazing skin benefits. This filtrate contains elastin as well as natural acids that can help improve the elasticity and appearance of the skin and protect the skin from future damage. It is also said to have amazing effects on acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and dryness. But excess use can lead to acne breakout.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: It is used to boost the ability of the skin to retain moisture and increases its power to minimize wrinkles and fine lines. It can also cause allergic reactions involving rash and itching
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Phenoxyethanol: Works as an preservative for the skin.
How To Apply: Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer
- For best results, cleanse your skin thoroughly.
- Pat it dry then apply a small amount of Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer to dry skin.
- Do this once or twice a day or as per the direction of your skin care expert.
- The moisturizer is formulated for normal-to-dry skin.
- It is also developed to address signs of aging in the skin.
- The product is expensive.
- The moisturizer contains irritating chemicals.
- It also has parabens.
- The product creates skin rashes.
- This moisturizer leads to itchiness and skin irritation.
Does Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product does not have much reviews or any clinical studies, there are currently no documented Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer side-effects. But based on the ingredients, here are some of the possible side effects that you may experience:
- Acne breakouts
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer is formulated to turn back the hands of time and reverse the signs of aging. However, it also contains a few chemicals that can irritate the skin and may combat its beneficial effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: