Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Overview:
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer, USD 75 for 1 oz (30 g) jar, is marketed as a highly emollient formula that is specially formulated for normal to dry to mature skin which is already showing different signs of aging. The moisturizer is widely available on retailer sites. Do not purchase this product without buying this Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer review first!
About Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
Biopelle Inc is a subsidiary of Ferndale Pharma Group Inc. They take pride in calling themselves a worldwide leader in developing and distributing clinically proven skincare solutions. The company is committed to helping skincare professionals in addressing the different skincare issues that they usually face.
According to the manufacturer, Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer can offer the following benefits:
- Deliver additional hydration to the matured skin.
- Make skin look brighter and appear smoother.
- Targets different signs of aging on the skin.
- Condition, soothe and smoothen aging skin.
- Deliver gentle exfoliation to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Leave skin more supple and rejuvenated.
- Promote a more youthful and revitalized complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer?
Here are some of the active Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer ingredients:
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: This has become one of the breakthrough skincare ingredients in the industry today, and it is all because of its amazing skin benefits. This filtrate contains elastin as well as natural acids that can help improve the elasticity and appearance of the skin and protect the skin from future damage. It is also said to have amazing effects on acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and dryness.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: It is used to boost the ability of the skin to retain moisture and increases its power to minimize wrinkles and fine lines.
Directions To Use:
For best results, cleanse your skin thoroughly. Pat it dry then apply a small amount of Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer to dry skin. Do this once or twice a day or as per the direction of your skin care expert.
- The moisturizer is formulated for normal-to-dry skin.
- It is also developed to address signs of aging in the skin.
- The moisturizer uses SCA 6 Biorepair Index in addressing different signs of aging in the skin.
- The product is expensive.
- The moisturizer contains irritating chemicals.
- It also has parabens.
Does Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product does not have much reviews or any clinical studies, there are currently no documented Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer side-effects. But based on the ingredients, here are some of the possible side effects that you may experience:
- Acne breakouts
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer Customer Reviews:
Here are some of the Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer reviews:
- “Tensage Advanced Cream is incredible. I have dry skin and have had several laser procedures. My aesthetician recommended this to use afterward. It heals the skin and makes it as soft as a rose petal. The price is reasonable for what it does. Use very sparingly. After healing up, she said to use just a titch under makeup. I cannot tell you have many creams I have tried that either did nothing or broke me out! Tensage is simply the best dry skin cream I have ever tried.” – P Mansbach on Skin Care Heaven
- “I bought this because I tried the Tensage Ampoules and they completely eliminated the peeling around my nose from seborrheic dermatitis – though no prescription EVER did that for me. I was so impressed with the company and the brand that I ordered the skin cream without paying any attention to the packaging. My thought was that it would be a great product to use an hour after applying Retin A.
I don’t know why Biopelle is packaging this product in a jar. Every time you open it to get some oxygen reaches the product and will cause the ingredients to deteriorate over time (oxygen is good for your lungs but think of “oxidation” of paint on a car – oxygen can do damage). In addition, because it’s in a jar I scoop out some with my finger. I don’t have the time or energy to scrub my fingers and under my nails for 10 minutes with an antibacterial product before using this. This needs to come in a pump.” -Customer on Dermstore
Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer is formulated to turn back the hands of time and reverse the signs of aging. However, it also contains a few chemicals that can irritate the skin and may combat its beneficial effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: