Bioque Serum XL Review
Bioque Serum XL Overview
With origins rooted in Nobel Prize winning science, Virginia-based Bioque Technologies Inc. is a manufacturer of skincare and anti-aging products. Bioque skincare’s history began with World War II veteran and world-class microbiologist, Martin Rodbell. His research in how cells communicate not only resulted in a Nobel Prize but broadened the battle against cancer cells to include an attack on the microbiological effects of aging. In 1996 Rodbell’s findings led to Bioque, a skincare system, which thanks to its scientific foundation, is said to “virtually halt aging in its tracks”.
In an array of cosmetic browns and pinks, the Bioque.com website offers detailed information about its skin line’s scientific development. Being a company that operates on the premise of providing “scientific skincare that works, Bioque products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Demonstrating a commitment to world issues, Bioque offers a distributor program and significant charitable contributions through its ‘Celebrity Signature’ program, thus harnessing the power of celebrities who support and use Bioque products. In-depth company philosophy and product information are available but confusingly divided between the history page entitled “Nobel Prize” and the product page titled “Shop”. Bioque also identifies its celebrity supporters and average-gal testimonials on the “Fan” page. With such unique menu links as Nobel Prize, World, and Fans, finding definitive clinical information can be achieved with a bit of a learning curve.
Bioque Serum XL – Product Description
Bioque products use the cell’s ability to signal the repair, replacement and rejuvenation of damaged cells to produce naturally-based ingredients that stimulate the skin’s production of collagen and elastin. This signal technology used in skincare and anti-aging leads to fewer and less revealing lines and wrinkles in addition to increasingly nourished healthier and elastic skin. Bioque’s skincare collection includes vitamin serums, firming gels, cleansers, refinishers, rejuvenators and moisturizers.
The website declares that Bioque’s Serum XL at $85 for an ounce was ranked first in skincare products according to consumer surveys. While the claim is vague and general, Serum XL conforms to Bioque’s mission to provide visible improvement in the reduction of wrinkles and lines. Described as the Botox-alternative, Serum XL works on a multi-peptide basis, including many popular ingredients such as Argireline, B-peptide E-L and Matrixyl 3000, which are said to protect against free-radicals and the skin’s aging state of disrepair.
Despite the splashing of celebrity faces, magazine covers and quotes, the absence of before & after photos leaves visitors wondering how Bioque perceives effective results. Reviews and testimonials from third-party sources proved positive and encouraging.
Bioque Serum XL Advantage
- Bioque products are environmentally responsible and world conscious.
- Bioque Serum XL has received a wealth of positive reviews.
- A full product line is offered using powerful peptides, vitamins and acids known for their anti-aging effects.
- The product’s origins are based on Nobel Prize worthy scientific discoveries.
Bioque Serum XL – Drawbacks
- Visual evidence of the product’s results is not provided.
- The cost, while an investment in youthful healthy skin, may be prohibitive.
- Some of the company and product pages, while thorough, tend to bury the key information within a lot of frivolous details, preventing effective scanning ability.
Bioque Serum XL – The Bottomline
Press shots of celebrities who support the product may be more impressive than actual before & after photos, however, clinical trial details would be helpful for the more discerning consumer. The recurring references to muscle contraction interrupters plus collagen and elastin enhancing ingredients with Bioque Serum XL and the products of its competitors lend credence to Bioque’s effectiveness. Its history in Nobel Prize level science and focus on healthy ingredients make Bioque Serum XL a real contender.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.