Bioque Serum XL Review
Bioque Serum XL Overview
Bioque skincare’s history began with World War II veteran and world-class microbiologist, Martin Rodbell. His research in how cells communicate not only resulted in a Nobel Prize but broadened the battle against cancer cells to include an attack on the microbiological effects of aging. Bioque also identifies its celebrity supporters and average-gal testimonials on the “Fan” page. With such unique menu links as Nobel Prize, World, and Fans, finding definitive clinical information can be achieved with a bit of a learning curve.
This signal technology used in skincare and anti-aging leads to fewer and less revealing lines and wrinkles in addition to increasingly nourished healthier and elastic skin. Bioque’s skincare collection includes vitamin serums, firming gels, cleansers, refinishers, rejuvenators and moisturizers.
The website declares that Bioque’s Serum XL at $85 for an ounce was ranked first in skincare products according to consumer surveys. While the claim is vague and general, Serum XL conforms to Bioque’s mission to provide visible improvement in the reduction of wrinkles and lines.
The moisturizer is widely available on retailer sites. Do not purchase this product without reading this Biopelle Tensage Moisturizer review first!
Bioque Serum XL: Does It Really Work?
Bioque Serum XL does contain effective ingredients, such as argireline, for the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. However, the product ingredient list seems to be missing some of the other proven wrinkle fighters, such as palmitoyl oligopeptide and retinyl palmitate. It is more difficult to assess the effectiveness of Serum Rejuvenate, as a full ingredient list is not available.
Bioque Serum XL: Ingredients.
- Argireline: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: Helps to reduce the wrinkles and keep the skin youthful and looking young for long time. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
Bioque Serum XL Advantage
- Bioque products are environmentally responsible and world conscious.
- A full product line is offered using powerful peptides, vitamins and acids known for their anti-aging effects.
Bioque Serum XL – Drawbacks
- Visual evidence of the product’s results is not provided.
- The cost, while an investment in youthful healthy skin, may be prohibitive.
- Some of the company and product pages, while thorough, tend to bury the key information within a lot of frivolous details, preventing effective scanning ability.
- What holds Bioque Serum XL back in a big way however is the fact that not only does the official website not list all of the ingredients that go into the final product.
- Bioque Serum XL does not appear to have been independently tested.
Bioque Serum XL – The Bottomline
Press shots of celebrities who support the product may be more impressive than actual before & after photos, however, clinical trial details would be helpful for the more discerning consumer. The recurring references to muscle contraction interrupters plus collagen and elastin enhancing ingredients with Bioque Serum XL and the products of its competitors lend credence to Bioque’s effectiveness. Its history in Nobel Prize level science and focus on healthy ingredients make Bioque Serum XL a real contender.
As Bioque offers a 60-day money back guarantee, Serum XL and Serum Rejuvenate might be worth trying, since you would eventually get your money back when you returned the products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.