Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub Review (2018): Is It Worth Buying?
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub Overview:
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub is a natural facial cleanser scrub product, formulated to assists with gentle exfoliation and elimination of acne and their scars while protecting the user from the future acne breakout. It’s a quick acting cleanser that works well and leaves the user with a clean, fresh and glowing skin tone.
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub is produced from a blend of natural ingredients, which penetrates well into the skin during cleansing, thus boosting skin complexion. It helps to unclog skin pores, smooth your skin and enhances optimal skin pH. It leaves the user with an even skin tone.
This solution is available on the internet and can be purchased from the brand’s official site at the cost of $5.69. This solution has discount offers, free domestic delivery and free refund policy for unopened items.
About Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub- Does It Really Work?
Biore is the company behind the formulation of this product. It’s a company specialized in manufacturing cosmetic products, which aim at improving the health and complexion of the user’s skins. It’s a company that was developed in 1887 by a Japanese cosmetic company, Kao Corporation.
The manufacturer claims that this is a facial cleansing solution, which aids in skin exfoliation, thus improving skin health and complexion. It supports in unclogging of skin pores, elimination of dead skin cells and helps to treat acne, thus leaving the user with a fresh feeling and beautiful skin complexion. It also protects the skin from future acne outbreak.
What Are The Ingredients In Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub?
This formula contains natural ingredients, which mix well with skin dirt and impurities, thus enhancing their removal. They also play a role exfoliation process, thus helping to get rid of dead and damaged skin cells, giving the user a radiant and fresh skin complexion.
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub ingredients are:
- Salicylic Acid- it helps in skincare by dissolving skin debris responsible for skin clogging and acne occurrence. It also plays a role in acne treatment and improves the overall skin health.
- Glycerin- it plays a role in shielding skin moisture from evaporating, thus keeping the skin hydrated, radiant and attractive all day long.
- Sodium Hydroxide- it pays a role in maintaining optimal pH, thus improving skin health and immunity against microbial damage.
- Water- it helps in skin hydration and in the absorption of other essential skin nutrients.
- Glycol Stearate- this is oil that helps in skin conditioning and it’s also used to in skin cleansing formulas.
- Sodium Benzoate– it’s a cosmetic compound that protects the solution from acidic environmental damage.
Directions To Use:
Wet your face. Squeeze this solution into your hands and massage gently over entire facial skin. Rinse appropriately with lukewarm water, and you can use this formula twice per day to acquire the required results.
- It’s a good facial cleanser that functions well in eliminating dirt and impurities from the skin, giving the user a radiant and fresh complexion.
- It helps to unclog skin pores and to treat skin acne, thus improving skin health and complexion.
- It’s manufactured by a reputable company in producing safe and potent cosmetic formulas.
- It has discount offers, money back guarantee and free domestic delivery.
- It has some positive customer reviews about its potency.
- The roles of ingredients listed are not well explained.
- Exact proportions of ingredients used are not indicated on the official site.
Does Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub side effects are:
- Allergic reactions to people allergic to any of the ingredient used
- Itching when it comes into contact with open wound
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub Customer Reviews:
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub reviews read:
- “Very good face washes with 2% salicylic acid. Non-drying and made of isethionate, no SLES! The scent is mild and refreshing.”
- “I mean… it’s just a face wash. Didn’t notice anything remarkable. It tingles like it has menthol in it, though. Didn’t really like that.”
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub is a cosmetic product produced to assist in skin cleansing and exfoliation process. It contains elements that penetrate well into the skin to help in skin pores unclogging and in acne treatment, giving the user a healthy, fresh and radiant complexion.
This solution has positive customer reviews to support its claims. However, it’s not wise to rely on those reviews only. Carry out more research, find out what is not disclosed and then make a smart decision about selection.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: