Biore Ice Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Introduction
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser is an oil-free product intended to fight oil and dirt that cause blemishes on the skin. It comes in a 6.77-ounce pump bottle and retails for $6.47.
What does Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Claim
This product’s manufacturer claims that it can help treat acne and break the cycle of blemishes by:
- Removing over 99% of dirt, oil and makeup residue
- Deeply penetrating the pores with a formula that fights and targets impurities causing acne
- Helping to clear the skin and leave it smooth
- Invigorating and refreshing the skin through a cold icy tingling effect
- Leaving the skin with a fresh and vibrant sensation
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Biore is a personal care brand developed by the Japanese chemical and cosmetics company Kao Corporation in 1887. Kao Corporation is known and often called as the Procter & Gamble of Japan. It is one of Japan’s leading manufacturer of personal care products, laundry and cleaning products, cosmetics, diapers, bath additives, and other products related to personal hygiene.
The brand Biore specializes in complexion-clearing to deep cleansing products aimed to target young customers. Sold in more than 70 countries around the world, Biore’s products include makeup removers, pore packs, facial cleansers, shower creams, and UV-protection products.
Working of Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Biore Blemish Fighting ice cleanser uses a formula with salicylic acid, a blemish-fighting and deep-cleaning ingredient that clears up blackheads and helps stop blemishes before they even appear.
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Ingredients
- 2% Salicylic Acid: An acne clearing and treatment. It helps remove the outer layer of the skin made up of dead skin cells to reveal fairer, clearer, and more beautiful complexion.
- Lavandula Angustifolia or lavender flower extract: Helps speed up the skin’s healing process and deliver calming aromatherapy.
- Glycerin: Helps hydrate and lock moisture in the skin to fight oil and infections.
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Pros
- Leaves the skin feeling thoroughly cleansed
- Cleanses out your pores to remove deep-seated dirt and impurities
- Not too greasy
- Fast-acting and removes makeup
- Pleasant, great smelling scent
- Reduces shine and oil
- Gentle on the skin
- Helps improve skin texture and clarity
- Best used by teenagers
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Cons
- Can cause too much tingling
- May lead to skin irritation
- Not very effective in removing already present blemishes
- Can dry out the skin excessively which sometimes leads to peeling and discomfort
- Not suitable and may even be damaging to sensitive skin when used daily
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Side effects
Side effects of this product include tingling which is too much to handle for some users. It may also cause increased dryness and irritation when simultaneously used with other topical acne medications. If this happens, limit usage with only one medication and consult your doctor.
To use this product, wet your face first. Then, pump out a small amount onto the palm of your hand and gently work this into a lather. Massage the product all over your entire face and rinse thoroughly with water.
Take a look at these Biore Ice Cleanser reviews:
- “Love the tingly clean feeling after washing with this. So good, my post-wash astringent/toner cotton pad to wipe off any leftover dirt comes out almost clean. Bottle design has changed however to blue/white.”- Biore ice cleanser review by SiliconeValleyGirl
- “This was a great face wash for treating my bad breakouts as it cleaned up my oily face rather nice and left it feeling refreshed and clean but I stopped using this after I began to notice how badly it would dry my skin out. I would have skin along my chin and cheeks flaking, and even with moisturizing lotions, it didn’t look pretty. This is probably a problem I have with my own skin, but I’ve moved on to using Cetaphil’s cleanser which doesn’t dry my skin and has put a check to my outbreaks once and for all. Cetaphil doesn’t have that nice sweet smell and cooling element that Biore has, but it works better for me.” -v4vendetta
This product uses a cooling, refreshing formula to deeply cleanse for clearer skin. However, the same effect may cause intense dryness of the skin which can lead to even more serious problems like breakouts, redness, and rawness of the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: