What Is Biore Ice Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser is an oil-free product intended to fight oil and dirt that cause blemishes on the skin. Although it may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Biore is a personal care brand developed by the Japanese chemical and cosmetics company Kao Corporation in 1887. Kao Corporation is known and often called as the Procter & Gamble of Japan.
It is one of Japan’s leading manufacturer of personal care products, laundry and cleaning products, cosmetics, diapers, bath additives, and other products related to personal hygiene.
Biore Ice Cleanser : Does It Really Work?
This product’s manufacturer claims that it can help treat acne and break the cycle of blemishes by:
- Deeply penetrating the pores with a formula that fights and targets impurities causing acne
- Helping to clear the skin and leave it smooth
- Invigorating and refreshing the skin through a cold icy tingling effect
- Leaving the skin with a fresh and vibrant sensation
Biore Blemish Fighting ice cleanser uses a formula with salicylic acid, a blemish-fighting and deep-cleaning ingredient that clears up blackheads and helps stop blemishes before they even appear.
What Are The Ingredients In Biore Ice Cleanser?
- 2% Salicylic Acid: An acne clearing and treatment. It helps remove the outer layer of the skin made up of dead skin cells to reveal fairer, clearer, and more beautiful complexion.
- Lavandula Angustifolia or lavender flower extract: Helps speed up the skin’s healing process and deliver calming aromatherapy.
- Glycerin: Helps hydrate and lock moisture in the skin to fight oil and infections.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
Benefits Of Biore Ice Cleanser
- Leaves the skin feeling thoroughly cleansed. It can irritate certain skin types.
- Cleanses out your pores to remove deep-seated dirt and impurities.
- Helps improve skin texture and clarity.
Disadvantages Of Biore Ice Cleanser
- Can cause too much tingling
- May lead to skin irritation
- Not very effective in removing already present blemishes
- Can dry out the skin excessively which sometimes leads to peeling and discomfort
- Not suitable and may even be damaging to sensitive skin when used daily
Does Biore Ice Cleanser Have Any Side Effects
Side effects of this product include tingling which is too much to handle for some users.
It may also cause increased dryness and irritation when simultaneously used with other topical acne medications. If this happens, limit usage with only one medication and consult your doctor.
How To Apply Biore Ice Cleanser
For best results the manufacturer suggests:
- To use this product, wet your face first.
- Then, pump out a small amount onto the palm of your hand and gently work this into a lather.
- Massage the product all over your entire face and rinse thoroughly with water.
Read Next – Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser Reviews
Final Verdict: Biore Ice Cleanser
This product uses a cooling, refreshing formula to deeply cleanse for clearer skin. However, the same effect may cause intense dryness of the skin which can lead to even more serious problems like breakouts, redness, and rawness of the skin.