Biotherm Age Fitness Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Biotherm Age Fitness?
Staking its presence in various European countries, Asia and the United States, Biotherm, licensed to L’Oréal since 1958, works on the premise of providing a selection of beauty products for men and women.
These products target facial and body care, make-up, anti-aging and sun protection. Biotherm’s website lacks clinical trial details to support these claims. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Biotherm Age Fitness – Does It Really Work?
Biotherm’s effectiveness, which exists in its product-defining, patented ingredient Vitreoscilla Ferment, is derived from a half century of research by a biologist in the French mountains. His discovery rests in France’s mineral-rich, thermal spring water which soothes, balances and rejuvenates the skin. This purified organic ingredient is responsible for Biotherm skincare’s ability to work within the skin’s own natural environment.
A skincare line that encompasses targeted skin issues, Biotherm, which offers versions specific to skin type, divides their anti-aging collection into each decade of aging. Each age-specific subcategory provides a full line of defense against the signs of aging. Its Age Fitness collection, with prices ranging from $30 to $44, targets their clients’ fight against lines and wrinkles throughout their 30s by addressing age-specific skincare concerns.
Designed to address the first signs of aging which usually emerges in the 30s, Biotherm Age Fitness creams and serums soothe, hydrate, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve luminosity in the skin with a dual action formula that combines fruit and Olive Tree leaf extracts and antioxidants.However, there’s no proof that following ingredients has been used and gives positive results for the same.
Benefits Of Biotherm Age Fitness
- Age Fitness and Biotherm’s other anti-aging products are age-specific.
Disadvantages Of Biotherm Age Fitness
- The site falls short on supporting clinical evidence.
- No results-oriented pictures are provided to judge effectiveness.
- Biotherm’s Age Fitness collection is not a full skincare line.
- Brand ownership and specific company origins are not detailed on the website.
- A full list of ingredients was not provided.
- List of ingredients is missing.
- No, clinical evidence of the substances present in the product.
Final Verdict: Biotherm Age Fitness
Knowing that skin at different stages of aging require specialized attention,
Biotherm’s concept of providing age-specific anti-aging skincare is appealing. The website’s lack of specific clinical information creates a barrier to making an informed decision to purchase. The absence of a full list of ingredients left questions regarding the product’s full composition.
For those excited by the benefits of French thermal water, Biotherm Age Fitness may be a good fit, however there are competitor sites which incorporate similar ingredient characteristics that provide a more clinical basis for product effectiveness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.