Biotherm Age Fitness: Does Biotherm Age Fitness Work?
Biotherm Age Fitness Overview
Staking its presence in various European countries, Asia and the United States, Biotherm, licensed to L’Oréal since 1958, works on the premise of providing a selection of innovative beauty products for men and women. These products target facial and body care, make-up, anti-aging and sun protection. While its press release information is restricted to journalists by a password-protected website, the Biotherm.com website provides a lean history of the company’s philosophy.
With blue tones that denote its association with water, the Biotherm website is provided in several languages. Lacking a FAQs page, its interactive sidebars and minimalist menu bar allow quick absorption of product information. The ability to browse by category or skin type makes perusal and purchase seamless. The offering of a client patronage club allows repeat customers to create a shopper profile, gain shipping and product discounts as well as receive early notification of all things Biotherm. With a variety of products, Biotherm’s product pages provide a photo, key information, additional product recommendations as well as brief testimonials. Promoting its applicability to all skin types, Biotherm’s website lacks clinical trial details to support these claims.
Biotherm Age Fitness – Product Description
Biotherm’s effectiveness, which exists in its product-defining, patented ingredient Vitreoscilla Ferment, is derived from a half century of research by a biologist in the French mountains. His discovery rests in France’s mineral-rich, thermal spring water which soothes, balances and rejuvenates the skin. This purified organic ingredient is responsible for Biotherm skincare’s ability to work within the skin’s own natural environment.
A skincare line that encompasses targeted skin issues, Biotherm, which offers versions specific to skin type, divides their anti-aging collection into each decade of aging. Each age-specific subcategory provides a full line of defense against the signs of aging. Its Age Fitness collection, with prices ranging from $30 to $44, targets their clients’ fight against lines and wrinkles throughout their 30s by addressing age-specific skincare concerns.
Designed to address the first signs of aging which usually emerges in the 30s, Biotherm Age Fitness creams and serums soothe, hydrate, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve luminosity in the skin with a dual action formula that combines fruit and Olive Tree leaf extracts and antioxidants.
While clinical research was absent and the site was not inundated with testimonials, third party rankings of Biotherm Age Fitness put its effectiveness in the moderate range.
Biotherm Age Fitness – Advantage
- Many reviewers commented on the light consistency of Age Fitness products.
- The collection uses natural ingredients and promotes skin hydration for men and women.
- Lacking a FAQs page, the website still provides information through easy navigation.
- Pricing is reasonable in terms of high-end skincare products.
- Age Fitness and Biotherm’s other anti-aging products are age-specific.
Biotherm Age Fitness – Drawbacks
- The site falls short on supporting clinical evidence.
- No results-oriented pictures are provided to judge effectiveness.
- Biotherm’s Age Fitness collection is not a full skincare line.
- Brand ownership and specific company origins are not detailed on the website.
- A full list of ingredients was not provided.
Biotherm Age Fitness – The Bottomline
Knowing that skin at different stages of aging require specialized attention, Biotherm’s concept of providing age-specific anti-aging skincare is appealing. The website’s lack of specific clinical information creates a barrier to making an informed decision to purchase. The absence of a full list of ingredients left questions regarding the product’s full composition. For those excited by the benefits of French thermal water, Biotherm Age Fitness may be a good fit, however there are competitor sites which incorporate similar ingredient characteristics that provide a more clinical basis for product effectiveness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.