BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel Overview
Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel is a fragrance free treatment to pamper the delicate eye skin . Its dual action visibly reduces dark under eye circles and puffiness, and effectively refreshes tired skin for a renewed young look.
Biotherm is a prestigious company bought by L’Oreal in 1970 that originated from mineral water in the South of France that was a healthy rejuvenator. After getting the rights to the property in 1952, they started to use this mineral water in the formulation of the beauty products. The term Biotherm is used because in every product there is Thermal Plankton, and bio comes from the owner being a biologist.
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel – Product Description
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel is a fragrance free, light and fresh treatment used to care for the eye skin with a dual action purpose. It reduces discoloration around the eyes, eliminates circles, eye bags, and under eye puffiness. It also regenerates the look of tired eyes for a more relaxed awake appearance. It contains Oxygen Booster to help enhance respiration to protect skin from toxins. It decongests the eye area and activates microcirculation.
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel Advantage
- This is a fresh light fluid gel that instantly penetrates the skin.
- This product is a fragrance free treatment to pamper the delicate skin of the eye area.
- It offers dual action that reduces dark under eye circles and puffiness.
- The eye gel gives tired eyes a more awake fresh look.
- The cost is $36.00 for this eye gel product.
- This non greasy fluid allows the skin to be soft and supple.
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel – Drawbacks
- This product does not even exist on the official web site.
- There is no ingredient list available anywhere.
- This eye gel only claims to take away the dark circles and puffiness, not help with wrinkles or expression lines.
- They do not mention anything about moisturizing the eye which is crucial.
- There is no explication about the Oxygen Booster and what it is or how it helps respiration.
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel – The Bottomline
BIOTHERM Homme Hydra Deto2x Detoxifying Eye Gel is an effective way to give your eyes much needed pampering. First it helps by taking away the raccoon like puffy eyes, then it protects the skin from environmental toxins by enhancing respiration, and it decongests the eye area and activates microcirculation. Adding circulation to the eye area stimulates collagen synthesis and decreases the dark under eye discoloration.
The official web site does not even recognize this eye gel even though they formulated it. There is no information about it as well as obviously no ingredient list. They do more advertising of their many products rather than explain how they work or what they are made of. The only benefit with this product they do mention is how it will take care of the under eye discoloration and puffiness. There is no mention of reducing fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, or moisturizing.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."