Biotulin Supreme Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Biotulin?
This product is a wrinkle repair solution in gel form that was formulated to become the topical counterpart of Botox. It smoothens wrinkles and fine lines minus the painful injections. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
Table of Contents [Show]
- It rehydrates your skin.
- It delivers ingredients that help un-wrinkle creases on your skin.
- Improve your skin’s ability to capture and lock in moisture.
Biotulin – Does it Really Work?
This product’s primary mode of delivering wrinkle-correcting functions is the use of a plant extract that delivers Botox-like effect on facial muscles. By relaxing facial muscles, your skin also releases tension and stretches out, making your skin appear smoother. It then follows through with rehydrating and moisturizing ingredients that plump your skin and help make it fuller and dewier for hours.
What Are The Ingredients In Biotulin
- Spilanthol: An anesthetic derived from Acmella oleracea (Panacress). It calms facial muscles which, in turn, also relaxes and stretches back skin to help smoothen out wrinkles. It also supports skin reorganization.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural skin component that your skin becomes less efficient to produce with the onset of aging, and this ingredient helps make up for that loss. It helps restore your skin’s natural ability to capture and hold in moisture while also attracting water droplets from the surrounding tissues and air to rest on your skin.
- Imperata Cylindrica (Blady Grass): This ingredient helps improve your skin’s moisture absorptive capacity and make it last for a full 24 hours.
How to apply Biotulin
Use this product on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin only. Spread evenly and generously on skin. Allow the product to sink in deeply before layering with other products, including your makeup.
Benefits of Biotulin
- This product is packaged in an opaque, 100% airtight bottle.
- The gel was formulated in the US and manufactured in Germany which helps ensure quality.
- This product is paraben-free.
- The formula is transparent, fragrance-free, and made with natural and organic ingredients.
- The formula was never tested on animals.
Disadvantages of Biotulin
- The formula consists of ingredients that can hurt skin which more sensitive skin types may not respond well too.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types, contrary to the guarantees made by the manufacturer.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may only be available in some countries.
- For the volume contained in each packaging, this product is more expensive than many of its counterparts.
- It lacks a good variety of antioxidants to provide damage protection.
Does Biotulin Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not disclose any potential side effect. There are ingredients in the formula, however, that have been associated with negative impacts to skin and health. Alcohol and butylene glycol may damage your skin with regular application, while phenoxyethanol is a neurotoxin.
Final Verdict: Biotulin
Biotulin may be offering a wrinkle-correcting solution that replaces Botox and which may be hard to resist. However, you need to get down to what exactly it is made up of to make a sound purchase decision about this product. Find out more about what this product is made up of and compare with other wrinkle creams before buying.
Frequently Asked Questions of Biotulin
- What is the Price of Biotulin? A 15 g bottle of Biotulin costs $70.
- Where to buy Biotulin? Biotulin is available for online purchase via the official product websites of the manufacturer and its accredited distributors. Find out if there are distributors in your area and purchase from there to save up on shipping cost.
- Does Biotulin come with money back guarantee? No, returns are only accepted for damaged and tampered items.
- Is Biotulin approved by the FDA? Products like this do not require an FDA review and approval to be sold in the market.
- Who Should Use Biotulin? Women and men alike can benefit from the wrinkle smoothening effect that this product delivers to aging and mature skin. Older individuals, 30 and above are perfectly suited for product use although younger adults who suffer from premature signs of skin aging will benefit just as much from regular product application.
- Should I use the Biotulin once or twice daily? For best results, apply the product on face and, if desired, also on neck and chest areas, twice daily.
- How long does one bottle of Biotulin last?</strong> A little goes a long way so that a 15 g bottle may be able to last you anywhere from 3 weeks up to a month.
- How long will results last? Results begin to become noticeable in about 28 days of regular and consistent product application.
- Can I use the Biotulin with makeup? Yes, use a sheer amount and spread thinly but evenly on skin, covering all areas of your face. Allow the product to become fully absorbed by your skin before layering with your makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."