Bisou Eye Serum Review: Would This Product Be Really Helpful for You?
Bisou Eye Serum Description
Bisou Eye Serum is an eye cream intended to help promote a healthy appearance to the skin around your own eyes. It is intended in particular to aid with concealing or repairing the poor appearance that might come from skin exposure, cosmetics and other sources. It is sold online and is available in the form of a trial sample followed by a monthly automatic shipment subscription, which will bill you about $89 US per month in return for shipping you a month’s supply. It isn’t clear how much is in each bottle.
Bisou Eye Serum Ingredients
The makers of this product have not been very clear as to what exactly is in it, although they do assert that its ingredients produce effects comparable to Botox injections and other cosmetic surgical operations. The primary active ingredient mentioned with any kind of specificity is:
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, this nutrient is important for healthy connective tissue as well as having antioxidant properties. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Collagen: Collagen is a type of protein found in the body that supports the structure and firmness of joints, cartilage, organs and skin. We start to lose collagen as we age, but can supplement this loss by with topical application.
- Argireline: Argireline is a proprietary product manufactured by lipotec that uses acetyl hexapeptide to temporarily disable muscle movement. In turn this can limit facial movement and thereby reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
How To Apply: Bisou Eye Serum
- You are meant to include Bisou Eye Serum into your daily facial cleansing routine
- Apply it twice a day.
- Automatic shipment program can be convenient – no need to shop
- Automatic shipment programs can be a hassle to deal with, especially if you want to unsubscribe
- Little information on customer satisfaction is available.
- No clinical trials or independent studies are cited that address the product’s effectiveness.
The ingredients of this product aren’t well disclosed, other than Vitamin C, which is not necessarily worthy of such a high price
Bisou Eye Serum may have some effectiveness for you, but it is another in a long line of similar products which are sold online, with websites full of comparisons to Botox injections and encouraging you to “rush your trial,” leading to you enrolling in an automatic shipment program for a product that is just not adequately described to the end user. It is hard to even begin to guess how well it might work, because the one active ingredient reliably described – Vitamin C – is more commonly taken by mouth than by skin application.
There are many eye cream products out there which can give you excellent results, and cost doesn’t always mean quality. Shop around and find the product that fits your needs and your pocketbook, so you can have faith that you’ve made the best choice for YOU.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.