What Is Black Diamond Skin Serum?
Black Diamond Skin Serum is manufactured by Zinn MC Ltd., a company that was set up in 2012 and is headquartered in Manchester, England.
Other than the anti-aging properties of black diamond, the manufacturer also claims that the product is infused with a peptide enriched formula to fight the signs of skin aging. Below are the product’s promises:
The rare black diamond, mostly mined in Africa and Brazil, has been found to be capable of manipulating light so that it evens out skin tone and improves skin discoloration that occurs in aging skin. Since the product is formulated as a serum, it can seep deep into the skin, targeting skin cells that boost collagen production. This process increases the skin cells’ ability to repair and rejuvenate skin.
The deep-seeping capability of this product also brings with it other naturally sourced vitamins and minerals, including the anti-aging powers of sea algae and salts, which ultra hydrates your skin and improve elasticity. This gives your wrinkles a lift, decreasing their depth, stretches fine lines, and firms up your skin. Overall, the product leaves you with younger-looking skin and a more youthful glow.
A 30ml bottle of Black Diamond Skin Serum sells for $58.50 on Amazon. You can get it at a much cheaper price and even avail of the free trial offer from the product website.
Black Diamond Skin Serum Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Normal
- Benefit:Improves Skin Texture, Hydrates The Skin, Make Skin Smoother, Softer And Younger Looking
- Ingredients:Peptide, Vitamins, Plant Extracts, Essential Oils
- Brand:Black Diamond
- Weight:30 ml
- Improves the appearance of signs of aging, including skin discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Delivers deep skin moisturization to catalyze skin renewal and rejuvenation
- Although the formulation is prepared as a serum, you will need to massage it in well to help the skin absorb it and do the good things it does to make skin look younger.
Black Diamond Skin Serum – Does It Really Work?
Black diamonds infused in the formulation use UV rays to the skin’s advantage. Black diamonds scatter the light on the face and supports the correction of skin discolorations and help lighten age spots for an even skin tone and complexion. Its rough nature also exfoliates the skin, stimulating the growth of younger skin to replace old and damaged skin.
Combined with the anti-aging properties of salt, sea algae, and peptides, the product penetrates the skin deeply and delivers nourishment to the deeper layers of skin that need nourishing and moisturizing the most. This process supports increased production of collagen at much greater volumes, in turn, making the skin repair and renewal process faster and more efficient.
Following are the benefits which have been claimed by the manufacturer to get the best result of Black Diamond Skin Serum
- Reduces facial muscle contraction within two hours.
- Within 28 days, a 92% improvement in the health of skin stem cells can be expected.
- With continued use, the depth of wrinkles can decrease by 68% on the average.
The manufacturer also claims that the product is clinically tested and dermatologist-approved safe for use by everyone with mature skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Black Diamond Skin Serum?
No detailed list of product ingredients is available. The product website does mention that the Black Diamond Skin Serum contains emollients and moisturizing agents, plant extracts, essential oils, sea algae, salt, peptide complex , and black diamonds.
How To Apply Black Diamond Skin Serum?
- As per the manufacturer of the product always apply the product on a clean face cleared from oils and makeup.
- Massage on skin upwards and in a circular motion.
- For best results, use twice daily.
Read Next – Skinception – Rosacea Treatment Reviews
Final Verdict: Black Diamond Skin Serum
It’s time to find out if black diamonds are your best friend! Order your Black Diamond Skin Serum today. However, there’s no evidence on the working of the product, and the ingredients list has been not fully published, which lacks behind in the evidence!
Below you'll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04029558