Black Off Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Black Off?
Black Off Face Mask, US $26.98 for a mask kit that includes fees for shipping and handling, and consists of the following:
- 1 tube of Black Off Face Mask
- 1 Bottle of Black Off Facial Cleanser
The Black Off mask looks just like it sounds—a thick, black substance that gets its color from activated charcoal. Other ingredients include clay, vitamin C, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
The manufacturer is not a very well known brand in the market.
Black Off: Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product line has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Treat skin blemishes and remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Brighten your overall complexion
- Leave your skin with a mattified finish
What Are The Ingredients In Black Off?
- Charcoal: Detoxifies your skin, it also draws out grime and other impurities deposited in your pores while also facilitating the elimination of your skin’s damaged surface layer so that skin rejuvenation and renewal can happen much faster. Leads to the skin problems such as acne, dehydration, inflammation and even aging.
- Clay: Draws out excess oil, this ingredient leaves your skin with a mattified finish. Excess use of clay substances can lead to fungus.
- Rosemary: Has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that purifies and calms your skin to promote a blemish-free and more even skin tone. Although it may cause skin redness for sensitive skin.
- Eucaplyptus: Refreshes and cools your skin which soothes and relaxes it, improving your circulation
Benefits Of Black Off
- One tube of Black Off Face Mask should last you up to 10 mask sessions.
- This product gives you the benefit of removing your blackheads and white heads. Although there are very few reviews backing these claims.
- This product also has a added advantage of removing tiny hairs to promote your brighter skin complexion.
Disadvantages Of Black Off
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, with limited online accessibility from reseller sites, and it is also not available in brick and mortar stores.
- The manufacturer is not a very well known brand.
- Black Off Face Mask reviews are extremely limited and do not provide a reliable reference to gauge user sentiments about this product and product results.
- Can also lead to acne fungus.
- Ingredients used in this product may leads to dehydration of skin.
- The product may cause inflammation and premature aging.
Does Black Off Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to eucalyptus, and possibly rosemary, depending on your history of allergies to these components.
How To Apply Black Off
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply Black Off Face Mask to skin that has just been thoroughly cleansed.
- Pat dry and spread evenly, avoiding the eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes then, peel off.
- Follow through with your favorite moisturizer to restore your skin’s optimal hydration levels.
Final Verdict: Black Off
Black Off Face Mask contains charcoal and clay, 2 of the most helpful skin purifying agents that have the power to effortlessly clean and clear your skin. The major drawback is that these 2 rather simple, freely available ingredients are being sold at hefty price tags that comes with rosemary and eucalyptus, both of which have a high potential to irritate your skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."