Black Off Review: Is It Really Effective?
Black Off Face Mask Introduction
Black Off Face Mask, US $26.98 for a mask kit that includes fees for shipping and handling, and consists of the following:
- 1 tube of Black Off Face Mask
- 1 Bottle of Black Off Facial Cleanser
- For only US $36.97, you can get 2 of each of these items.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product line has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Treat skin blemishes and remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Brighten your overall complexion
- Leave your skin with a mattified finish
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, except that it has also made this product available in home tv shopping networks.
Black Off Face Mask : Does It Really Work?
- Charcoal: Detoxifies your skin, it also draws out grime and other impurities deposited in your pores while also facilitating the elimination of your skin’s damaged surface layer so that skin rejuvenation and renewal can happen much faster. Leads to the skin problems such as acne, dehydration, inflammation and even aging.
- Clay: Draws out excess oil, this ingredient leaves your skin with a mattified finish. Excess use of clay substances can lead to fungus.
- Rosemary: Has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that purifies and calms your skin to promote a blemish-free and more even skin tone
- Eucaplyptus: Refreshes and cools your skin which soothes and relaxes it, improving your circulation
Black Off Face Mask Pros
- One tube of Black Off Face Mask should last you up to 10 mask sessions.
- The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- This product gives you the benefit of removing your blackheads and white heads, with the added advantage of removing tiny hairs to promote your brighter skin complexion.
Black Off Face Mask Cons
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, with limited online accessibility from reseller sites, and it is also not available in brick and mortar stores.
- There is no information available about the manufacture, although this product is available on home tv shopping networks.
- Black Off Face Mask reviews are extremely limited and do not provide a reliable reference to gauge user sentiments about this product and product results.
- Can also lead to acne fungus.
- Ingredients used in this product may leads to dehydration of skin.
- The product may cause inflammation and premature aging.
Black Off Face Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to eucalyptus, and possibly rosemary, depending on your history of allergies to these components.
How To Apply: Black Off Face Mask
- Apply Black Off Face Mask to skin that has just been thoroughly cleansed.
- Pat dry and spread evenly, avoiding the eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes then, peel off.
- Follow through with your favorite moisturizer to restore your skin’s optimal hydration levels.
Black Off Face Mask contains charcoal and clay, 2 of the most helpful skin purifying agents that have the power to effortlessly clean and clear your skin. The major drawback is that these 2 rather simple, freely available ingredients are being sold at hefty price tags that comes with rosemary and eucalyptus, both of which have a high potential to irritate your skin.