Blinc Long Lash Review: Does This Eye-Lash Enhancer Really Work?
Blinc Long Lash Overview
Blinc Cosmedics Long Lash Dramatic Natural eyelash enhancer, US $48, is a lash growth enhancing solution that promises to give you the look of naturally bold and fluttery eyelashes that transforms the way you look, giving your eye area the prominence it deserves.
About Blinc Long Lash — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by blinc Inc.. a beauty company that holds its headquarters in Florida, USA. The brand traces its roots to developing eyelash enhancing products that apparently revolutionized the way mascaras are being formulated. Long-lasting and easy to use are the overarching qualities that blinc strives to achieve with each formulation.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote the growth of thicker and longer lashes.
- Improve the strength, health and quality of each hair strand.
- Improve the resilience of each strand to withstand damage and early fallouts.
- Give you naturally looking strands within just several weeks of regular product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Blinc Long Lash?
- Glycerin: Significantly moisturizes and hydrates your skin, it helps improve the overall health and prominence of your lashes given long term application and regular ingredient contact with yours kin.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin: Facilitates faster and more effective healing of damaged lash strands, follicles and skin to support the growth of stronger, healthier lashes that are able to better withstand damage and early fallouts.
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1: Protects each strand from damage, minimizes untimely lash fallouts, and functions as an eyelash growth enhancer to speed up the rate of hair growth.
- Copper Tripeptide-1: Stimulate faster hair growth, and enhances the health of follicles to better support healthy lash growth.
Directions To Use:
Blinc Long Lash is highly recommended for twice daily application. Make it part of your early morning and evening beauty routines. Always start with clean eyelids and eyelashes, and make sure that these are rid of impurities and product residues before using this product. Apply at the base of your lashes. Let dry before layering with other products in your routine.
- Blinc Long Lash does not utilize prostaglandins which cause the iris to become permanently discolored.
- This product is averagely priced.
- The formula’s potency in delivering bolder and more prominent eyelashes has not been fully established by the manufacturer.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and is possibly not available in several geographies.
- Blinc Long Lash contains more additives and preservatives, with the active ingredients showing up at the end of the ingredients list.
Does Blinc Long Lash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Blinc Cosmedics Long Lash Dramatic Natural Lash Enhancer:
- Skin and eye irritation due to several ingredients, including peptides and alcohols.
- Increased risk for irreversible skin and hair damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Blinc Long Lash makes a promise to transform your eyelashes to its better, bolder version.
While it may deliver noticeably better moisturized strands, its makers made a formula that had less of the active ingredients that actually drive lash growth.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day