Bliss Body Butter Moisture Cream Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Bliss Body Butter Overview
The Bliss Body Butter is a moisturizing cream and body lotion for dry skin. It restores moisture, smoothes, softens, hydrates, and protects the skin from free radicals.Continue reading this Bliss Body Butter Moisture cream review and background to determine if this body butter suits your needs.
About Bliss Body Butter – Does It Really Work?
The Bliss Body Butter Moisture cream is used in more than 70,000 spas worldwide and is one of the best selling products manufactured by bliss, a company that is a global spa leader and innovator in the spa industry. The company has a deep understanding of the individual skin needs and well-being of their customers from around the world.
They believe that total well-being results to happiness. They offer powerful skin care products geared to helping users feel happy, healthy, and beautiful.
The product line comes from the goal to reach people and deliver state-of-the-art technologies and expertise even to people who cannot come to their numerous spas. This way, they can enjoy the benefits of these delightful products in the comfort of their homes.
The manufacturer claims that the Bliss Body Butter Moisture cream is:
- Quick absorbing and super rich
- Helpful in leaving the skin soft, supple, and smooth
- Never greasy
- Able to provide instant and long-lasting hydration for even the most dry and parched skin
- Deeply nourishing with vitamin E
- Soothing and conditioning with coconut oil and shea butter
- Available in supreme, highly addictive scents of lemon & sage, grapefruit & aloe, vanilla & bergamot, and blood orange & white pepper.
- Also available in a fragrance-free variant
- Able to give your skin a healthy glow
What Are The Ingredients In Bliss Body Butter
The following Bliss Body Butter ingredients elicit a combined moisturizing, soothing, and nourishing effect:
- Shea Butter: It is a rich moisturizer containing high concentrations of fatty acids and natural vitamins that nourish and moisturize the skin deeply. It is a common remedy for dry skin and helps lock in the skin’s natural oils.
- Coconut oil:This oil also has tons of benefits for the skin. Aside from excellent moisturizing, it also has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Advanced antioxidants: These neutralize the effects of free radicals that damage the skin, repairs, and protects damaged tissues
- Sodium hyaluronate: Helps lock in moisture to keep the skin feeling soft and supple all day. It helps reduce flaking in the dry and damaged skin.
- Vitamin E: Also a powerful antioxidant that keeps the skin young-looking and healthy.
Directions To Use
After every bath, pat your skin dry. Slather on an ample amount of the body butter from your shoulders to your shins and toes, or anywhere that needs extra moisture such as cracked, rough, or scaly skin. Reapply as needed.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Has powerful antioxidants
- Moisturizes the skin deeply even in the most dry conditions and weather
- Can be used by pregnant women or women who have recently given birth as remedies for stretch marks based on several Bliss Body Butter reviews
- Smells nice
- Too expensive for the amount of product that you will get
- Comes in a small packaging
- The fragrance does not last very long
Does Bliss Body Butter Have Any Side-Effects?
Clinical studies and customer reviews report no Bliss Body Butter side-effects. However, the ingredient coconut oil may trigger certain allergic reactions.
Although rare, dangerous anaphylactic allergic reactions may occur. Contact dermatitis can also arise upon application which can lead to relatively milder symptoms like skin rashes and blisters.
Bliss Body Butter is a very effective moisturizing agent that makes the skin soft and supple. However, not everyone finds the scents appealing or the lotion’s moisturizing ability adequate. Moreover, you might want to consider looking for more affordable options as this body butter comes at a price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."