Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Bliss Facial Serum Overview:
Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, US $65 for a 30 ml pump bottle, is an oil-free serum loaded with antioxidants and other ingredients that, combined, are intended to deliver multiple benefits that relieve your skin from early signs of damage, including wrinkles, age spots, and other multiple signs of skin aging.
About Bliss Facial Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by bliss. This skin care line traces its origins to providing spa services in multiple countries until the company ventured into formulating what it terms as “spa-powered products”. The company states that its mission is “empowering people to achieve a higher state of happy and that simply won’t change”. More than just skin care, this product line has been claimed to contribute to your “total well-being”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Delivers mild and gentle exfoliation that forces your skin to turnover while encouraging faster skin cell regeneration.
- Tighten your pores to promote a silkier skin.
- Lighten dark marks, age spots, and other skin pigmentation problems.
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture by attracting more water molecules and delivering ingredients that help boost your skin’s hydration functions.
- Promote a more even skin tone and enhance your skin’s natural radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Bliss Facial Serum?
- Polyamino Sugar Condensate: Claimed to act as an exfoliator that is even more gentle on the skin compared to alpha hydroxy acids, it lifts and eliminates your skin’s surface layer which, in turn, encourages faster skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that dramatically boosts your skin’s vitality and amps up your skin’s protection from future causes of damage and aging.
Directions To Use:
Apply Bliss Facial Serum on freshly cleansed skin. The manufacturer recommends applying 3 to 4 pumps. Spread evenly and wait for it to completely dry out before following through with your favorite moisturizer. The manufacturer does not indicate frequency of application.
- Bliss Facial Serum is oil-free and will not make your skin feel greasy and sticky.
- This product is capable of lightening your skin but does not contain hydroquinone, a suspected carcinogen.
- This product is awfully expensive when compared to other products that are similarly formulated and commit to deliver the same benefits.
- Bliss Facial Serum reviews indicate that different users have a widely varied experience using this product.
- There is no evidence supporting manufacturer’s claim about Polyamino Sugar Condensate being milder than AHAs but also delivering satisfactory exfoliation that forces skin to become renewed.
Does Bliss Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, which can cause permanent damage to your skin matrix with regular skin contact.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to magnesium chloride.
- Increased risk for skin burn and exposure to hazardous by-products due to urea.
Bliss Facial Serum Customer Reviews:
Bliss Facial Serum reviews read:
- “I love this product and have used it for a long time (ordering from Sephora). However, decided to try ordering here for a little savings. This product was either watered down or plain not authentic. Not the same wonderful serum I have come to love. It took a few days to get a response and a refund too (even after it was confirmed delivered back to the seller). Never once received an explanation or apology. Not happy with my experience here with this particular product. Be careful.” — Traceynh3 on Amazon
- “I’ve been using this for about 3 months now. I am a big believer in using a few good products and this one is a keeper. I am an Irish blonde and after years in the sun my freckles and sun damage were out of control. Between this and a few other key products, my skin looks like it did 15 years ago!” — VAgirl on SkinStore
It is exciting to hear that Bliss Facial Serum delivers very gentle exfoliation, particularly among people who cannot tolerate AHAs and BHAs. After seeking evidence for this claims though, it isn’t hard to figure out that claims made about its potential benefits are unfounded. Without scientific backing, claims about this product are nothing but marketing stint.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.