Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Bliss Facial Serum?
According to the manufacture Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, US $65 for a 30 ml pump bottle, is an oil-free serum loaded with antioxidants and other ingredients that, combined, are intended to deliver multiple benefits that relieve your skin from early signs of damage, including wrinkles, age spots, and other multiple signs of skin aging.
This product is brought to you by bliss. The manufacture state that this skin care line traces its origins to providing spa services in multiple countries until the company ventured into formulating what it terms as “spa-powered products”. The company states that its mission is “empowering people to achieve a higher state of happy and that simply won’t change”. More than just skin care, this product line has been claimed to contribute to your “total well-being”.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Bliss Facial Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Delivers mild and gentle exfoliation that forces your skin to turnover while encouraging faster skin cell regeneration.
- Tighten your pores to promote a silkier skin.
- Lighten dark marks, age spots, and other skin pigmentation problems.
- Promote a more even skin tone and enhance your skin’s natural radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Bliss Facial Serum?
- Polyamino Sugar Condensate: Claimed to act as an exfoliator that is even more gentle on the skin compared to alpha hydroxy acids, it lifts and eliminates your skin’s surface layer which, in turn, encourages faster skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that dramatically boosts your skin’s vitality and amps up your skin’s protection from future causes of damage and aging. Although it may cause skin redness.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
How To Apply Bliss Facial Serum
- Apply Bliss Facial Serum on freshly cleansed skin.
- The manufacturer recommends applying 3 to 4 pumps.
- Spread evenly and wait for it to completely dry out before following through with your favorite moisturizer.
The manufacturer does not indicate frequency of application.
Benefits Of Bliss Facial Serum
- Bliss Facial Serum is oil-free and will not make your skin feel greasy and sticky.
- According to the manufacture this product is capable of lightening your skin but does not contain hydroquinone, a suspected carcinogen.
Disadvantages Of Bliss Facial Serum
- This product is awfully expensive when compared to other products that are similarly formulated and commit to deliver the same benefits.
- Bliss Facial Serum reviews indicate that different users have a widely varied experience using this product.
- There is no evidence supporting manufacturer’s claim about Polyamino Sugar Condensate being milder than AHAs but also delivering satisfactory exfoliation that forces skin to become renewed.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Bliss Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, which can cause permanent damage to your skin matrix with regular skin contact.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to magnesium chloride.
- Increased risk for skin burn and exposure to hazardous by-products due to urea.
Final Verdict: Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum
It is exciting to hear that Bliss Facial Serum delivers very gentle exfoliation, particularly among people who cannot tolerate AHAs and BHAs. After seeking evidence for this claims though, it isn’t hard to figure out that claims made about its potential benefits are unfounded. Without scientific backing, claims about this product are nothing but marketing stint.
The cosmetic industry currently offers a variety of wrinkle creams from a number of brands. To make the process of selecting a wrinkle cream as simple as possible, we’ve evaluated each cream on its ability to fulfill our requirements for a quality wrinkle cream. To be specific, we believe that a wrinkle cream should include ingredients that offer antioxidant protection for skin, in order to delay the onset of noticeable aging. At the same time, wrinkle creams should be able to renew skin, typically by containing compounds with collagen-stimulating properties. Additionally, such a cream should improve both the texture and appearance of skin by offering both long term anti-wrinkle benefits and hydrating agents to create smooth, firm skin. Listed below are our top wrinkle creams, according to these important characteristics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."