Bliss Fat Girl Slim Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Bliss Fat Girl Slim?
According to the manufacture FatGirlSlim is developed and manufactured by Bliss .Bliss packages several of their own bath, beauty and skincare products; among them, the Slim City Set which includes the Love Handler, an abdominal firmer, fatgirlslim, an all over body shaping cream and Bliss simulator, a hand held massaging brush. The spa also uses and sells many other manufacturer’s products.
As part of the Bliss brand cellulite treatment package, FatGirlSlim, the whole body anti-cellulite product relies on the notoriety and trust in the Bliss name and attitude to pick up where facts may be left off. Using a proprietary permeation enhancer called QuSome which are encapsulated caffeine molecules for quick and targeted delivery, FatGirlSlim is designed to energize the skin, boost circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Bliss Fat Girl Slim – Does It Really Work?
Fat Girl Slim, as the name indicates, does not present the same attitude toward cellulite as many elite cellulite creams do. The brand does not take itself too seriously and marketing materials almost make cellulite seem like a fun annoyance that girls share. Touting usage by supermodels, spokespeople and other celebrities (no names are provided) and listed as having their “esthetician seal of approval,” the product’s active ingredient is caffeine encapsulated in a proprietary delivery formula that is said to speed penetration and activation of the active ingredients. Little attention is given to how this system was devised or why it works, but if it’s good enough for their estheticians, it will likely be good enough for many consumers.
What Are The Ingredients In Bliss Fat Girl Slim?
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation
Benefits Of Bliss Fat Girl Slim
- Easy to use.
- This product helps increase elasticity.
- This product absorbs well into the skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Bliss Fat Girl Slim
- No solid facts are given for how or why the proprietary delivery system works.
- No money back guarantee offered.
- Official website experiences security certificate issues that make placing an order difficult.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Bliss Fat Girl Slim
Bliss Fat Girl Slim by Bliss is a cellulite cream with ingredients like many other comparable products, offered at a reasonable price. The product’s active ingredient (caffeine) is likely to deliver on the visibly diminished appearance cellulite claim to users who regularly apply the product. The product packaging and attitude offers the sense of becoming a member of the hip and chic spa lifestyle crowd that will entice those with a more devil may care attitude to try it over the more staid approaches or hardcore bodybuilding product lines.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.