Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plump With Maxi Lip Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Bloom Cosmetics?
As per the manufacturer, Bloom Cosmetics doesn’t jut carry the name of its founder, but is a symbol for the professional advancement of its Australian founder, Natalie Bloom, and it was started in 1993 when Bloom was 22. Not unlike any other company’s humble origins, Bloom Cosmetics was a grass roots business venture that wanted to inspire cutting edge products made with quality ingredients, positive integrity, and spirit. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Bloom Cosmetics was rewarded for its creativity and passion with several awards. The first, which they received only one year after their launch, was the Business Opportunities/Optus Young Heroes Award, which recognizes the establishment of a successful small business. They also received the Four Gift of the Year Awards which encourages originality and excellence in Australian manufacturing.
BloomCosmetics.com is beautiful in differing hues of pinks with silhouettes of flowers, and butterflies in flight, showcasing the heart of the brand. In the top banner, visitors can choose to search for a specific product, and sign up for the newsletter. The main menu takes them to the company’s profile, products, stock lists, contact information, e-exclusives, and Bloom promotions. The next menu bar lets them create an account, discloses business terms, and displays the shopping cart. Separated into two columns, on the left is a welcome to visitors with hovering winks and kisses from the site’s animated, female spokesperson, while on the right side, Bloom lists some of the products it features.
Bloom Cosmetics– Does it really work?
Located in the product listings, Bloom Cosmetics offers a multitude of beauty products that cover everything from the lips, to whole body care. The online category also discloses new products on the market, their bestsellers, and beauty accessories, as well as the favorites of the founder.
Bloom Cosmetic’s lip showcase is evidenced that the cosmetic lip industry has surpassed just lipstick, glosses, liners, and balms. The Bloom line of lip products includes lip plump with and without color, lip tints, liquid lipstick, and lip stain.
It almost seemed that suddenly, coloring the lips was insufficient when the industry started introducing products that boosted the fullness of the lips. Most have caved in to public demand, and included a lip plumper in their line up. Bloom Cosmetics is not immune to the lip plumping craze, with its Lip Plump Colour, and Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plump with Maxi Lip. Bloom Cosmetics is a color-free treatment that takes lips to the next level, and reduces fine lines while adding moisture. The thing that makes Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plump with Maxi-Lip different from other product is its Maxi-Lip formula. The primary ingredient is a scientific mixture that gives the user fuller lips through the use of Beeswax, Jojoba, and the oil of the Avacado.
While there were only a few reviews, at a cost of $25, a nearly perfect review was earned for its ability to protect lips, and add moisture. Some reported only a slight change in the size of their lips, and prolonged use only maintained the plumpness for awhile. Those with extremely thin lips felt the product performed and made their lips a bit plumper.
What are the ingredients in Bloom Cosmetics?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.However it causes Itchy rashes.
Benefits of Bloom Cosmetics
- Bloom Cosmetics has an enticing, positive, and obviously feminine presence on the web.
- Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plumper with Maxi-Lip uses organics to make the lips fuller and plumper.
- Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plumper with Maxi-Lip uses organics to make the lips plumper. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Disadvantages of Bloom Cosmetics
- Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plumper with Maxi-Lip only comes in clear.
- They provide no objective studies or scientific evidence to support their claims for Bloom’s Maxi-Lip formula.
Final verdict: Bloom Cosmetics Lip Plump With Maxi Lip
Bloom’s image and company origins is endearing, but there is little scientific support provided for its products. Positive feedback and awards, in addition to the Maxi-Lip formula may be sufficient to give Bloom Lip Plump with Maxi-Lip a try. However, it can irritate certain skin types. Also, money back guarantee is providede for faulty products only.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: