Blush Teeth Whitening
Blush Teeth Whitening Overview
Blush Teeth Whitening System claims to be the best teeth whitening system on the market today. You can go from dull yellow teeth to bright white in one application. This 3-step professional bleach at home kit is convenient and easy to use. The gel used in the tray is the same as in a dental office but without the cost, and the results are the same. The results will speak for themselves.
Blush Teeth Whitening – Product Description
Blush Teeth Whitening comes ready to use in three easy steps. First you are instructed to follow the directions to custom fit your bite marks in the dental tray after boiling it in water. The second step is to brush and floss your teeth. The third step is to put the powerful tooth bleaching gel in the custom dentral tray. The gel is already in a syringe like tube and you simply squirt it into the tray. Use for 45 minutes once or twice a day for three days in a row. The gel contains fast acting 22% Carbamide Peroxide to remove hard stains. The kit contains four 3 ml. syringe tubes of gel, two teeth trays, and a storage container for the trays while not in use. The gel contains the same whitening power as the gel used in dental offices without the $300-$700 price. The cost is usually over $50 for two refill syringes.
Blush Teeth Whitening Advantage
- The bleaching action is the most powerful over the counter available.
- Used by celebrities, models, and Hollywoods finest.
- Featured in the 2006 Academy Awards gift baskets. Several big name Hollywood celebrities continue to use it.
- Featured on the show The View, KABC, OK Magazine, and ABC.com’s Katrina Szish Dish.
- This system uses the same gel that dentists use, but for at home use.
- Blush Teeth Whitening System supports Operation Smile which helps kids with facial deformities.
- A special ingredient in the gel helps to lessen sensitivity to teeth and gums.
- This company also has other products for your skin, hair, nail, hands and feet on their website.
- The before and after picture on the web site of a whiter smile after treatment is very dazzling.
- If you have trays from a previous dental visit, you can use them and purchase only the refill gel and save money.
Blush Teeth Whitening – Drawbacks
- May create some sensitivity in teeth and gums especially because the gel can get on gums easier.
- The cost for a first time kit is just under $80, and about $50 for just the four pack refill.
- The tray would prevent certain activities, like speaking, for 45 minutes while it is in use.
- The gel may be messy and swallowing some of it is possible.
- There is no proof that the before and after whiter smile example is not touched up.
- If you don’t keep an eye on the tray while boiling it as instructed, you will ruin the tray.
- Only your natural teeth will get lightened.
Blush Teeth Whitening – The Bottom Line
If you want whiter teeth in a hurry without question, this professional grade tooth whitening system from Blush Teeth Whitening is the way to go. It is the exact gel you get at the dental office but you can do the same from your home. The price is way lower that what you would expect to pay at the dentist so you can’t go wrong. Hollywood celebrities, models, make-up artists use this product. It has had many rave reviews on major television shows and magazines. You can have the smile you deserve with Blush Teeth.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Tooth Whiteners formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Tooth Whiteners
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."