Bobbi Brown Eye Cream: Does Bobbi Brown Eye Cream Work?
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream – Overview
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream includes several eye creams that are promised to reduce wrinkles, dark circles, and under-eye puffiness. Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream is one such cream from this well-known cosmetic company, and this cream has even won the “Best Eye Cream” award from Self Magazine’s Health Beauty Awards. Additionally, this particular Bobbi Brown Eye Cream has received an approval rating of 92% from over 100 customer reviews on the official Bobbi Brown website—proof that consumers really have enjoyed the promised benefits of using this cream.
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream – Product Description
Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream is made from a long list of ingredients that is revealed on the product’s label. A full list of ingredients for Bobbi Brown Eye Cream is also featured on the official product website. This eye cream works best when combined with other Bobbi Brown cosmetic/facial creams, according the product’s website. In addition to reducing under eye puffiness, wrinkles/fine lines, and dark circles, Bobbi Brown EXTRA is also promised to reduce dryness that could be present in the skin in this under-eye area. Instead of applying instantly from the jar to one’s face, this eye cream should first be warmed between the fingers for optimal results. Additionally, Bobbi Brown Eye Cream should be applied twice daily (morning and evening). While the prices of Bobbi Brown Eye Creams vary (depending upon the specific product), the price of Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream is set at $68 per 0.5oz. All purchases of eye creams from this company are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream – Advantage
- This eye cream is sold with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All Bobbi Brown eye creams can be conveniently purchased through the official product website, which also features a “customer reviews” section.
- Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream has received very high customer approval ratings.
- This eye cream has been tested by both dermatologists and ophthalmologists alike.
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- The official website does not refer to any clinical studies that would prove the benefits of these eye creams.
- This is an expensive eye cream, especially when used as recommended with other Bobbi Brown products.
- There are no free samples offered online.
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream is definitely an expensive cosmetic product. However, this high cost could be considered justified by the high approval ratings and awards given to this eye cream. Additionally, the satisfaction guarantee further adds to the appeal of Bobbi Brown Eye Cream. At the same time, the fact that this eye cream is said to work best only when used with other products from the same company could easily deter some consumers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.