Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Introduction
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum is a luxurious and milky concentrated repair serum designed to comfort, moisturize and firm up the skin to reduce irritation, dullness, dryness, and other aging signs.
What does Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Claim
Bobbi Brown claims that this product is the company’s best and most effective radiance-boosting regimen yet.
- Brightens and lightens the skin
- Leaves the skin soft, healthy, and supple
- Helps soothe irritation
- Reinforces skin’s defenses against hyperpigmentation
- Visibly reduces fine, dry lines and dark spots
- Reveals smoother, calmer, clearer, and more even-toned complexion
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Bobbi Brown, who originated from Chicago, Illinois, started out as a professional makeup artist. Then, she ventured into the retail world for the first time in 1991 through the production of her own line of brown-toned lipsticks. Not long after, Estee Lauder took notice of her company and bought it, leaving Bobbi in charge creatively. Ever since then, she began selling a full line of makeup and expanded into the skincare spotlight.
Working of Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum uses a formula with a proven combination of SuperCitrus complex and whey protein to soothe the skin and brighten it up to get your glow back. The SuperCitrus Complex is a brightening mix of citrus extracts and vitamins.
It stimulates natural collagen production, hydrates and smoothens the skin out to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens to get rid of dullness and dark spots
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Ingredients
- SuperCitrus Complex: A formulation of Vitamin C that takes the form of Ascorbyl Glucoside combined with citrus unshiu peel extract, lime extract and grapefruit extract. Ascorbyl glucoside has been proven to lighten skin discolorations and also act as a powerful antioxidant.
- Red algae are one of the best marine antioxidants that help fight free radicals that cause early aging signs.
- Extracts of Scutellaria, mulberry, and grape are also antioxidants known to help lighten the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate attracts and locks in moisture for a fuller, dewy-looking skin.
- Olive extract, wheat bran, and meadowfoam seed oil help strengthen the skin’s natural ability to fight damage and improve its ability to retain moisture, keeping it smooth.
- A powerful peptide combined with vitamin C has a fine line and wrinkle reduction effect.
- Clary sage extract also helps unveil a more radiant, clearer complexion.
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Pros
- Contains many important and powerful antioxidants that combine to fight the signs of aging
- Integrity of the product and ingredients are kept safe through the use of an opaque pump dispenser for packaging
- You can buy it from department stores which allow you to try samples before actually buying it
- Luxurious and moisturizing
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Cons
- It is very expensive.
- Does not contain any collagen building ingredients to actually have an enormous effect.
- There is not one Bobbi Brown intensive skin serum review in Amazon or any other reliable source, so it’s impossible to know whether or not most users find it to be effective.
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum Side effects
There is currently no record or mention of any side effect of this product which may be largely because of the lack of reliable reviews.
After your skin is cleansed and patted dry, apply a small amount, about three pumps, onto clean fingers. Apply a thin and even layer on your face and gently blend into the skin. Follow with a moisturizer.
Bobbi Brown also recommends starting with the serum first when layering skincare to ensure that the actives are fully absorbed by your skin.
- “ This is a lovely serum. I layer it under my moisturiser when I’m travelling in colder/drier climates to give my skin some extra care and attention. It works wonders for my complexion.”
– Foxinsocks from Brisbane
- “Used this AM+PM everyday until it ran out at about the 2 month mark. In that time I experienced a lot of breakouts on my chin – I contributed it to hormones, but after discontinuing this serum the breakouts stopped. Previously I was using Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective serum which I was happy with, but decided to try the new advanced brightening serum from Bobbi Brown. I like the lotion-like consistency and the lemon lime soda fragrance it has. In two months I didn’t find the same level of brightening as with the Kiehl’s serum – if anything, I found I started to use more illuminating makeup products to add the glow back to my complexion. If this product didn’t break me out and wasn’t so expensive, I would have purchased another bottle and given it another shot.”- ECMac25
The Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum may brighten your skin with a bunch of antioxidants. However, more peptides could have enhanced its effect. In conclusion, you can easily find something else that works and performs just as much as it does, for only a fraction of the price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.