Body Merry Cellulite Cream Reviews: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Body Merry Cellulite Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Body Merry Cellulite Defense, US $24.99, is here to help you improve the appearance of cellulites and prevent them from manifesting even before they’ve started making an appearance on your fat storages, most notably your thighs, buttocks legs and underarms. This product more specifically commits to deliver the following benefits that, together, will fade the appearance of cellulites.
- Deliver the naturally fluid draining properties of caffeine and green tea extract to open the veins in skin underneath cellulite affected areas so that fluids can flow and trapped fat cells may be pushed out to become reintegrated into the bloodstream to be flushed out later.
- Reinforce the surface layer of your skin so that skin becomes tighter and thicker, making cellulites appear less visible over time with continued use. However according to reviews results are temporary.
- Relieve inflammation with the cooling sensation of menthol.
This product is formulated by Body Merry, a company committed to pack only whats good for your skin, whatever beauty budget you got.
What are the Ingredients in Body Merry Cellulite Cream?
- Caffeine, Cayenne and Green Tea Extract: Boost your skin’s antioxidant protection but, more importantly activates local microcirculation so that the veins underneath application areas open wide, causing a fluid rush that plumps the affected area and makes the surface of your skin appear smoother and denser.
- Retinol: Enhances collagen production which provides sufficient material to strengthen and tighten your skin, practically making your cellulites appear much less noticeable with a thicker, better fortified skin. However, it may cause dryness and irritation.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Strengthens your skin to reinforce its protective function, making your skin thicker in the process and hiding your cellulites.
- Algae Extract: Deep moisturizes your skin while also fortifying the outer layers to promote better protection.
How to apply Body Merry Cellulite Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Body Merry Cellulite Defense must be applied twice daily, that is, once in the morning and once again at night, over freshly cleansed skin only so that the beneficial ingredients which the product is formulated can seep through deeper and more easily.
- Apply this cream also before a workout or, to relieve tired legs.
Benefits of Body Merry Cellulite Cream
- Lightweight, easy to spread on and blend into your skin.
- Manufacturer claims that this product is good for use on all skin types.
- Product provides multiple functions that include protection, correction and refortification. However the effect of this product is temporary.
Disadvantages of Body Merry Cellulite Cream
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can damage your brain and nerve health wen toxic levels are reached.
- Product contains retinol, a photosensitizing ingredient that, with long term application, can cause your skin to get more easily damaged when exposed to UV.
- Product contains menthol and fragrance ingredients which are well recognized to be highly irritating to any skin type, making this product not recommended for use on sensitive and problematic skin types.
Final Verdict: Body Merry Cellulite Cream
Body Merry Cellulite Defense may provide you with an easy solution to correct your cellulites and protect you from acquiring more. However, like other firming creams, cellulites will never be completely banished by applying this or any other similar product solely, that is, without making appropriate changes to your lifestyle and electing to get a proper cellulite reduction procedure. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.