Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Is This The Best Choice?
Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-aging serum that fights wrinkles, fine lines, and skin damage caused by aging. The serum is sold by Body Merry and contains hyaluronic acid, which is known for its many skin benefits. The product is sold for $13.99 for a vial of 2 fluid ounces. Body Merry offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on products sold from their website or official Amazon storefront.
Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Witch Hazel: Astringent with many antioxidants that gets rid of bacteria that lives on skin. Has cancer-fighting properties and polyphenols that fight signs of aging.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skin, fights signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. Effective in the treatment of skin injuries, burns, and wounds.
- Organic Aloe: Treats acne, a potent moisturizer, contains antioxidants. Used to heal scars caused by acne and skin injuries.
- Organic Jojoba: Oil that mimics that which is produced by sebaceous glands in the skin. Creates a protective layer on skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant strong enough to treat adverse skin reactions caused by medical treatments. Heals scars caused by acne, and moisturizes skin.
- Vitamin C: Promotes elastin and collagen production. Improves efficacy of sunscreens, speeds up skin’s healing response.
Clean, dry, and tone skin prior to using serum. Put a small amount of serum onto the fingertips and massage on face and neck. Use daily for best results. Can be used under make-up.
Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Contains many ingredients known for their moisturizing and healing properties.
- Body Merry offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on products bought from its Amazon storefront or official website.
- Sold at an affordable price compared to other HA serums in the market.
- Ingredients for this serum are disclosed online.
Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- The cost for Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum may make consumers feel it is not as powerful or concentrated as other HA serums in the market.
- Though the product’s website is informative, it does not state where customers can find data that can corroborate the claims made for this serum.
- The ratio of ingredients to hyaluronic acid is not mentioned.
Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum moisturizes skin and contains a variety of ingredients that have been individually proven to benefit the skin’s texture. Body Merry backs its products with a 90-day money-back guarantee, which gives consumers the confidence to invest in this product in a risk-free manner. The serum is sold in a cobalt blue container to protect it from harsh light that could deplete the effectiveness of its ingredients. The brand’s website does not cite information that corroborates statements made about how the product works. Though the serum is promising, its most may force certain consumers to think it’s not as potent as more expensive brands. Disclosing the ratio of its ingredients and studies that back claims made would allay these concerns.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."