Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Body Merry Neck Cream Overview:
Body Merry Neck Cream, US $39.99 for every 1.7 fl. oz. pump bottle, is an age-defying anti-aging-cream skin treatment solution that has been specially formulated to address multiple visible signs of skin aging that often manifest on your neck area, including saggy skin.
About Body Merry Neck Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Body Merry. It is a company that started out as an online startup company. Initially utilizing a direct sales and marketing strategy, the company grew its loyal client base. From there, it expanded to become what it is today. Every bottle of Body Merry product comes with a 90-day, 100 per cent “Happiness Guarantee”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Leaves your skin with a silkier, more velvety texture that significantly smoothens your skin’s surface.
- Facilitate regular mild exfoliation to help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance.
- Support faster and more efficient skin repairs and regeneration while promoting more frequent skin turnovers.
- Significantly restore your skin’s optimal moisture content.
- Keep your skin continuously well conditioned and prevent it from drying out.
What Are The Ingredients In Body Merry Neck Cream?
- Vitamin C (4.0%): Revitalizes your skin’s energy levels to facilitate faster skin rejuvenation, regeneration and renewal, as it continuously provides your skin with powerful antioxidant protection to shield it from further damage and stop signs of skin aging from showing.
- Glycolic Acid (5.0%): Facilitates faster and more efficient skin exfoliation while staying gentle on your skin which, in turn, stimulates your skin to produce higher volumes of collagen at faster rates.
- Lactic Acid: Another alpha hydroxy acid that supports mild regular exfoliation and faster skin renewal.
- Co-Enzyme Q10: Also known as Ubiquinone, it delivers a significant amount of moisture to your skin, hydrating it deeply as it supports your skin in holding on to that moisture over longer periods of time.
Directions To Use:
Body Merry Neck Cream is recommended for up to twice daily application, morning and night, for users who have normal to oily skin types. Users with drier skin types should only use this product at night as it can cause your skin to dry out.
- Body Merry Neck Cream contains highly concentrated levels of Vitamin C and glycolic acid, two super ingredients when it comes to defying multiple signs of skin aging.
- This product has been formulated to deliver a broad array of anti-aging benefits that specifically appear or become problematic on your neck and chest areas.
- This product, due to its potentially irritating exfoliation function, can cause skin irritations and severe dryness which may not make it suitable for use by people with drier and more sensitive skin types.
- Body Merry Neck Cream reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently.
Does Body Merry Neck CreamHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Body Merry Neck Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several botanical ingredients, glycolic acid, and lactic acid.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that is often added to personal care products as a preservative.
Body Merry Neck Cream contains a good combination of exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that help problematic, aging neck skin to become restored back to its youthful state and appearance. This formula is clearly not suitable for use on all skin types.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.