Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What Is Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer?
This product is formulated by Body Merry, a company committed to pack only whats good for your skin, whatever beauty budget you got. It is a company that was born on the Internet and which proliferated via direct marketing sales funnel. All Body Merry products are covered by a 90-day 100% “Happiness Guarantee”.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer, US $39.99 for 100 ml, is an anti-aging product that does multiple functions to correct and protect your skin from wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that it has specially formulated this product to deliver the following improvements to benefit your mature and aging skin:
- Revive your skin’s optimal level of health, from which beautiful skin will naturally spring from
- Boost your skin’s moisture content as it supports the healing and restoration of your skin’s healthy hydration
- Improve your skin’s suppleness and improve your skin’s surface texture
- Make wrinkles, fine lines and age spots appear much less visible
- Assist users with acne skin types to purify their skin, prevent acne, and maintain a blemish-free skin
This product relies heavily on its retinol content to deliver the anti-aging effects that the product has been committed to deliver. It then calls in a surge of moisture in significant volumes which smoothens out your wrinkles and fine lines.
What Are The Ingredients In Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer?
- Retinol (2.5%): A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient is well-established to result to lighter dark marks, smoother and less wrinkled skin, and brighter overall complexion
- Aloe: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Significantly infuses loads of moisture into your skin which plumps your skin and makes it appear dewier, without the unwanted grease
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract: Acts as the hyaluronic acid in this formula which significantly attracts moisture for your skin to capture and retain.
How To Apply Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
- As, per the manufacturer of Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is recommended by the manufacturer for use by anybody with any type of skin, with frequency of use depending on the user’s tolerance to the formula, most especially because of the retinol component.
- Use once a week or, as a nightly treatment cream.
Benefits In Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
- This product contains 2.5% retinol, the slightest amount of which has been proven to result to improvements in the health and appearance of aging skin.
- This product is easily absorbent and gets almost instantly assimilated by your skin.
Disadvantages Of Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
- This product relies too heavily on retinol to deliver on its anti-aging claims, seriously forgetting the roles that peptides, antioxidants and collagen can extend to your anti-aging strategy
- Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer reviews posted by users reveal that some people experience irritations and develop acne breakouts when using this product, and that some of them get past the irritation by initially lessening the frequency of application to allow their skin to learn to tolerate the formula.
Does Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation, allergic reaction, and increased risk for causing permanent damage to your skin due to alcohol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Final Verdict- Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
The most promising fact about Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is its retinol content. The moisturizers, skin conditioning agents and decent anti-inflammatory ingredients all add up to make your skin appear better than when left without intervention. However, it is not hard to see that, when you have more advanced signs of skin aging, you will need more than the limited anti-aging components included in this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."