Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Introduction
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer, US $39.99 for 100 ml, is an anti-aging product that does multiple functions to correct and protect your skin from wrinkles and other signs of aging.
What Does Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Claim
The manufacturer claims that it has specially formulated this product to deliver the following improvements to benefit your mature and aging skin:
- Revive your skin’s optimal level of health, from which beautiful skin will naturally spring from
- Boost your skin’s moisture content as it supports the healing and restoration of your skin’s healthy hydration
- Improve your skin’s suppleness and improve your skin’s surface texture
- Make wrinkles, fine lines and age spots appear much less visible
- Assist users with acne skin types to purify their skin, prevent acne, and maintain a blemish-free skin
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated by Body Merry, a company committed to pack only whats good for your skin, whatever beauty budget you got. It is a company that was born on the Internet and which proliferated via direct marketing sales funnel. All Body Merry products are covered by a 90-day 100% “Happiness Guarantee”.
Working of Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
This product relies heavily on its retinol content to deliver the anti-aging effects that the product has been committed to deliver. It then calls in a surge of moisture in significant volumes which smoothens out your wrinkles and fine lines.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Ingredients
- Retinol (2.5%): A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient is well-established to result to lighter dark marks, smoother and less wrinkled skin, and brighter overall complexion
- Aloe: Has natural skin healing and rejuvenation properties, it supports your skin’s naturally powerful capability to treat itself, including in rebuilding your skin’s surface layer to improve its resilience to damage and aging
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Significantly infuses loads of moisture into your skin which plumps your skin and makes it appear dewier, without the unwanted grease
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract: Acts as the hyaluronic acid in this formula which significantly attracts moisture for your skin to capture and retain
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Pros
- This product contains 2.5% retinol, the slightest amount of which has been proven to result to improvements in the health and appearance of aging skin.
- This product is easily absorbent and gets almost instantly assimilated by your skin.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Cons
- This product relies too heavily on retinol to deliver on its anti-aging claims, seriously forgetting the roles that peptides, antioxidants and collagen can extend to your anti-aging strategy
- Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer reviews posted by users reveal that some people experience irritations and develop acne breakouts when using this product, and that some of them get past the irritation by initially lessening the frequency of application to allow their skin to learn to tolerate the formula.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation, allergic reaction, and increased risk for causing permanent damage to your skin due to alcohol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is recommended by the manufacturer for use by anybody with any type of skin, with frequency of use depending on the user’s tolerance to the formula, most especially because of the retinol component. Use once a week or, as a nightly treatment cream.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “It doesn’t work good for me! I had a bad break out specially in my forehead.”
- “First time I tried this and its great! My facial complexion looks awesome! I am a man and I originally got this for my arms as I have pillar keratosis on them and it works great my arms look better than they have in years. Honestly though I use this on my face a lot too and I can’t believe how clear my skin looks usually I only have this great complexion in the summer when I’m tan.”
The most promising fact about Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is its retinol content. The moisturizers, skin conditioning agents and decent anti-inflammatory ingredients all add up to make your skin appear better than when left without intervention. However, it is not hard to see that, when you have more advanced signs of skin aging, you will need more than the limited anti-aging components included in this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: