Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum?
As state by manufacturer of product, Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum, US $57, will probably have to be one of the most inexpensive eyelash enhancing formulation that you can find in the market today. With a product that is formulated with pro-Vitamin B5, hydrolyzed keratin and peptides, this product’s manufacturer promises to give you thicker, more glamorous eyelashes in just 8 weeks of use but sometimes it may cause itching or dryness on skin.
Using its brush applicator to apply this product nightly on your upper and lower eyelids.
What are the Ingredients in Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum?
- Hydrolyzed Keratin and Panthenol:Deeply nourish and moisturize your eyelashes, allowing roots to become healthier, and hair shaft more resistant to damage and rupture.
- Retinyl Palmitate:Reduces flaking of hair and scalp as it deeply conditions your eyelash strands from roots to tips; also aids in lengthening your eyelash cycle of falling off and regrowing once again
- Peptides: Boosts the amino acid content of your skin and hair shaft, allowing healthier, thicker eyelashes to grow and thrive for longer periods of time. However it may cause warming of the skin, itching, dryness.
How To Apply Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum?
- Make sure to use only Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum on skin that has been cleansed and eyelids that have been thoroughly rid of excess oils, makeup and other impurities that may get in the way of effective product absorption.
- Always use the product applicator to treat your top eyelid with this product. Keep your applicator clean to avoid infecting your skin and eyes.
- Always test the product for any potential adverse reactions by your skin to any of the product components.
- Use on a small part of one eyelid.
- Leave overnight then check for swelling, redness and other signs of skin irritation when you wake up the following day.
- If any signs of irritation is noted, discontinue product use.
- A slight stinging sensation over the eyelid and on your eyes should be expected but, should go away a few moments following product application.
Benefits of Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
- Designed and sold by Boots, a company well recognized for its extensive socially responsible practices and outreach.
- Boots is well-known for good client relations and customer satisfaction services.
- This product helps to make healthier, thicker eyelashes, However it may cause warming of the skin, itching, dryness on skin.
Disadvantages of Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
- Applicator does not make it easy to apply the product onto your eyelids.
- Consumers report a stinging sensation the eyelids and eyes when these parts of the body comes into contact with the product.
- Product contains loads of parabens, chemicals considered to be toxic and, which when present in the body in toxic levels, can lead to hormonal dysfunctions and related disturbances in the normal functioning of organs that are regulated by hormones.
- Several product ingredients may be potentially irritating for your eyes and skin.
- Manufacturer does not openly disclose this product’s full list of ingredients, making it impossible to carry out a proper evaluation of product safety and efficacy.
Final Verdict : Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
When you are ready to go mascara-free, you may want to think through your eyelash enhancer options. Boots No.7 Fanomenal Lash Serum may come to you like good news but, it’s always best to know what other options you may have out there so that you can compare.However it may cause warming of the skin, itching, dryness. It offers 35 days return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."