Borealis Face Cream Review: Can You Really Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Borealis Face Cream Description
Borealis Face Cream, US $90 via free trial only, is an age-defying product that promises to deliver only the skin care benefits that can be naturally found in nature — no chemicals added.
This face cream has been specially formulated to deliver the following skin care benefits:
- Moisturize and restore your skin’s optimal hydration levels and make the comforting conditioned feeling last for several hours after application
- Facilitate faster skin renewal to patch up tears in your skin matrix and turnover aged and damaged skin
- Help in restructuring your skin to correct flaws, tighten it and create a stronger protection that is more resilient to damage and infections
- Repair and rejuvenate the darkened and puffed skin around your eyes
- Provide better protection to shield your skin from further degradation to allow it to cope with the fixes your skin needs to show a brighter, more youthful complexion
There is no available information about this product’s manufacturer.
Borealis Face Cream Ingredients
- Ascorbic Acid: Also Vitamin C, improves and restores cellular energy to support fast and efficient repairs where these are needed the most to stop damage and aging from aggravating
- Retinol: Also Vitamin A, has been proven many times to help improve skin turnover by facilitating light exfoliation of the top layer while simultaneously stimulating the production of higher levels of collagen at faster rates
- Matrixyl Synthe 6: Stimulates faster collagen production to support skin cell regeneration and turnover
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that attracts moisture from the surroundings and, as these rest on the surface of your skin, it rehydrates it as these molecules gradually release more over the succeeding hours following product application
Borealis Face Cream must be used only with your evening routine, following cleansing and toning, because of its retinol content. Retinol breaks down easily under sunlight and with exposure to heat so it will be a waste to wear it in the morning even under sunscreen.
Borealis Face Cream Advantages
- Sellers guarantee that this cream is rid of synthetic ingredient, toxic chemicals, additives and fillers so it is safe and guaranteed to be effective
- It contains four of the basic ingredients that anti-wrinkle creams are made of.
- A Borealis Face Cream review claims that the user experienced smoothening out of wrinkles.
Borealis Face Cream Disadvantages
- This product is exclusively available online via a free trial offer only.
- There is no reliable nor complete information about product ingredients and how it works.
- A critical Borealis Face Cream review has advised users against purchasing this product as it has the makings of a fraudulent activity, requiring customers to provide their credit card numbers and automatically enrolling them in an auto-shipment program that charges them with about US$ 94.66 for every month thereafter.
Borealis Face Cream has the makings of a basic wrinkle care cream but, for you to pay US $94.66 for every jar, you must get more. The other unfortunate thing is that there are so many questionable angles to this product and it increases your risks which not even the free trial offer can make up for.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."