Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review: Is It Really Effective?
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Description
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask is a cleansing peel-off face mask designed to remove dirt and impurities from pores, minimize pore size, and absorb oil to rejuvenate and clarify the skin. Boscia, founded in 2002, creates Japanese skincare products that are free of preservatives. This product can be purchased for $34 on the manufacturer’s site and through retailers like Sephora. Boscia provides a 30-day money-back gaurantee on all products.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. You can find the full list on the manufacturer’s site.
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: This super high-quality clay found in the French town that is its namesake contains 67 different minerals and works to absorb excess oil and toxins while exfoliating away dead cells and dirt to reduce pore size.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin brightens the complexion, fights against free radicals, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract: This plant restores skin’s elasticity and hydrates for a smooth appearance.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: This herb acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces pore visibility.
- Eucalyptus Extract: This plant soothes skin, kills bacteria, and reduces inflammation.
- Jojoba Leaf: This moisturizing plant fights free radicals.
- Willowherb: This plant reduces redness and irritation.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask should be applied in a thick, even layer to clean skin—avoiding eyes, eyebrows, and lips—for 30 minutes or until dry. Peel off the mask from the outer edges first, then rinse off residue and moisturize.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Advantages
- This mask helps you peel out dirt and impurities from the skin
- This mask contains anti-aging extracts that hydrate the skin, firm skin, and absorb oil
- The company provides a money-back guarantee
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of this product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While a full ingredient list is provided, no amounts for the ingredients are given
- The money-back guarantee does not cover shipping costs
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask is designed to adhere to your skin perfectly and peel off gently to remove impurities and retexture your skin for a soft, glowing look. It contains many well-known plant extracts that minimize fine lines, absorb oil, reduce pores, and even combat the irritation and redness that can be caused by peeling off the mask itself. However, while many of the ingredients are proven in their own rights, no documentation supporting the company’s claims about this particular formulation is readily supplied. The company also does not provide the amounts of the ingredients, so the strength and effectiveness of its formulation is not entirely clear. Boscia provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it does not cover shipping costs.
There are many peel-off face masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."