We all love skincare that works wonders to make our skin youthful and glowing. We fall in love with a product even more if it allows us to cut down one or more steps to get our beauty routine done – hitting two birds with one stone style. But, no, it’s not at all impossible to cleanse and loosen up dirt, dust and excess oils that clog up your pores!
About Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel
While most facial cleansers are designed to scrub, slough off skin with microbeads or, eliminate natural oils, Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel loosens up skin impurities and ever so gently eliminates them from skin. Nothing escapes it, not even your most stubborn makeup. Unlike your common facial cleansers that leave your skin dry, Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel leaves your skin feeling extra hydrated, silky smoother and softer to the touch.
Whatever your skin type, whether you have young or mature skin, Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel is the cleansing cum moisturizing gel that’s right for you. Even people with the most sensitive and dry skin will find this product non-irritating and non-drying – considering well, that it’s a facial cleanser.
This product retails for just $28 for every 150 ml pump bottle.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel
Japanes brand, Boscia, got its name from fusing ‘Botanical Science’ when it was established some 4 decades ago. More than just a company committed to harnessing the power of nature in the name of beauty, Boscia also has practiced a strict policy of no preservatives in all of its products several years back, long before it became a bandwagon. In 2002, Boscia was introduced to the US market.
How Does Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Work?
This cleansing oil hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Formulated for all skin types, allatoin, an anti-bacterial plant derivative, deeply cleanses and maintains moisture levels.
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Ingredients
- Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil, lightweight and is composed of Omega 6 and 9 which delivers this product’s formulation deeply into the skin. It also contains very high levels of antioxidants which help protect skin from damage while this ingredient also inhibits skin cell degradation
- Allantoin, deeply cleanses skin and follows through with antibacterial protection to keep skin from getting infected. It also acts as a deep cleansing agent.
- Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp), supplies the skin with additional proteins to keep it from drying and thus, more prone to growing fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens skin by inhibiting melanin production.
- Rice Bran Oil, supports the rebuilding and reinforcement of the skin’s natural protective barriers through its rich antioxidant content, and improves microcirculation.
- Jojoba Leaf, unclogs skin pores and hydrates skin
- Willow Herb, naturally calms skin to prevent and soothe irritation
Full product ingredient list enumerated below:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Lactobacillus Ferment, PEG-75, C11-15 Pareth-12, Ethoxydiglycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Benefits
- Made from an optimal blend of botanical ingredients
- Product is free from preservatives, gluten, parabens, phthalates and sulfates, has no artificial fragrance or color
- Suitable for use on the most sensitive skin types
- It’s a deep cleanser and moisturizer in one
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Drawbacks
Since this product does not contain any preservatives, it has a very short shelf life.
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Dosage Instructions
Wet skin with warm water. Rinse on one or two pumps of Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel and massage gently on skin. Rinse off with warm water. Use twice daily to clear and moisture skin deeply.
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Precautions
For external use only. Use only as indicated. Keep out of reach of children.
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel Side Effects
There are no side effects to note.
Who Can Use Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel
Women and men, with either young or mature skin will benefit from skin goodness that can be derived from Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel.
Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel has been well thought out and carefully put together. At $28 for a 150 ml bottle, the potential benefits seems to outweigh the cost, in fact it’s not so expensive because of the volume. Try this and you just might even be able to save up on having to buy only one instead of two separate products, a cleanser and a moisturizer. Get the benefits of both with just one bottle of Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel.