BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Anti Cellulite Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream Overview:
BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream, US $22.90 for a 3.4 fl. oz. tube, is a cellulite reduction cream that delivers multiple functions designed to increase fat burn but also to promote optimal rates of fat metabolism as well as the achievement of general skin health.
About BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Botanic Tree, a skin care company committed to deliver products that are made from “Simply Organic” ingredients. The company is based in Florida, USA. It guarantees that its products are formulated to never cause harm nor damage to nature. All Botanic Tree claims are designed to be measurable, and results are visible.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, firmness and fullness.
- Make your skin tougher and more resilient to keep the dimples and bumps of excess fat storage from showing on the surface of your skin.
- Promote faster rates of fat breakdown and metabolism.
- Strengthen skin fibers to toughen your skin and keep it from breaking.
- Encourage optimal blood flow, fluid drainage, and proper nutrient circulation to support normalization of metabolic functions.
What Are The Ingredients In BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream?
- ProviSlim Active: A proprietary complex that promotes smoother surface as it burns fat and enhances your skin’s elasticity.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: It strengthens your skin’s collagen fibers, making it more resilient to damage and preventing short life cycles which, in turn, help plump and firm up skin where your cellulites appear.
- Carnitine Hydroxicitrate: Promotes and enhances fat burn which fades the appearance of cellulites as it simultaneously collects toxins then flushes these out.
- Caffeine: Improves blood and nutrient circulation, in turn, ensuring that cellular activities are duly supported with proper nourishment while simultaneously encouraging the elimination of toxins and excess fluids in your system.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves your skin’s resilience against damage and prevents dimpling and bumpiness to show on the surface by strengthening skin fibers and enhancing skin synthesis to strengthen your skin.
- Carnitine: Helps speed up rates of fat breakdown and burn, making your cellulites appear reduced and smoother sooner.
Directions To Use:
Apply BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream generously and liberally on cellulite-challenged areas of your skin throughout the day. Regular skin exfoliation will enhance product absorption as well as curb the time it takes for you to see visible improvements. Apply on known fat storages to help prevent cellulite buildup.
- BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream is formulated to deliver multiple functions that come together to give you smoother, cellulite-free skin.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be environment-friendly.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution.
- BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream reviews indicate that product results are variable and may be subject to how well a user responds to the formula.
Does BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for diseases of the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
BOTANIC TREE HydroXCell Cellulite Cream has so far received positive reviews in general from users claiming to have benefited from its anti-cellulite formula. However, the fact remains, this product is only as good as how well your body responds to the formulation.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."