Brightening Eye – Look Refreshed
How would you like to wake up in the morning looking alert and fresh rather than dealing with tired eyes with dark circles underneath of them? Dark under eye circles is one of the signs of a lack of sleep. Of course, getting plenty of sleep is easier said than done which is why many people turn to brightening eye products to help them look their best even if they may not have gotten all the rest that they needed. Brightening eye products can reduce the dark circles under the eyes, but there are a few things to keep in mind before an individual purchases a brightening eye product.
As with most products designed to brighten and refresh the skin, an individual should understand what type of skin they have before they purchase any brightening eye product. Individuals with sensitive skin, allergies or eye problems should also take care that the brightening eye product they choose does not contain any harsh chemicals or unnecessary dyes, oils or fragrances. Brightening eye products that contain these ingredients can aggravate the skin leading to dryness, redness and irritation. It is also important that an individual not get the brightening eye product in the eye itself since this can be very uncomfortable.
Many brightening eye products are actually designed to be used on all of the skin in order to reduce signs of aging, freckles, age spots, blemishes and other issues. If a brightening eye product is marketed specifically for use under the eyes then it may not provide the results that an individual is hoping for if they use it in other parts of their face. Likewise, brightening creams that are not specifically intended to be used on the eye may cause irritation to the eye if it comes in contact with it.
If you have found that getting a few extra hours of sleep is simply a luxury that you are not able to attain at this time then brightening eye product may be just the thing to help you look your best every morning. Before you spend your hard-earned money on expensive and dangerous cosmetic procedures, you may want to consider a brightening eye cream in order to deliver the results that you are hoping for without any of the dangerous side effects that surgical procedures have. When using a brightening eye product, make sure that you follow all the directions are provided in order to get the best results possible.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.